x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Add Elytra to /shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Swift, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Probably my last suggestion for skyblock since I seem to be spamming a lot of little things that could be fixed in skyblock to make it better but this one I kind find of silly. You can't find an elytra in the end because there is no way to get to the end in the first place. So why is there a challenge for it in /achievements?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I think it would be really nice if you could add the possibility to buy an elytra in the /shop menu so this challenge is able to be completed. It doesn't have to be a cheap buy considering they would probably be rare since you can't craft them and the only way to get them would be to buy them. You could put it under the 'Misc.' Section in the shop probably would fit best there. If you really wanted to maybe even add it as a crate chance.​

2. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

Kinda pointless since you have fly but for people without fly adding fireworks with this would would work well

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Did you just read the title cause from that response that's what I'm sensing.
      I said to do it for the achievements :). Some people like to do achievements / challenges that are offered and it's kinda sad that some of them (okay only this one) are impossible.

4. AcePvP

AcePvP Active Member

I read it all, just voiced my opinion on what else it would be good for, sorry for not making it clearer

5. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

I'd rather have it as a rare voting reward or crate reward. I don't want it in /shop

6. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

If the achievement is only achieved using the wings... then how is flying gonna work....

7. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I put that in the last sentence as well ;).

8. Sando3

Yes, but I 100% do not want it in /shop. I want it only as a vote reward/crate reward

9. Swift

Swift Boss Member

That means that you don't have a absolute chance of getting it then because this item probably won't have a high chance to be obtained from a crate. Kinda seems unfair if only people who get lucky get to finish the challenge.

10. Sando3

The achievements do nothing so it doesn't matter if it's hard to complete it. It's also way more fun with a challenge. After like a month I bet people would sell elytras in plauershops anyway
      If this was to be added to the /shop it should at least be expensive. Equal or higher than the beacon price. Elytras would also decreade the /fly and God+ purchases

11. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I have no doubt in my mind it would be expensive and to that last part I feel like it's on him for adding it as a challenge :P of course it would decrease /fly purchases (not sure about God however) but then again unlike with /fly you won't have such an easy time building with it and going around wherever you wish. I guess more or less I don't care in what format it's added (as long as it's not in buycraft lol) but that it gets added so I can beat you :D.