x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Add a YouTube rank (;

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Legalized, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. yoitsgabbie

yoitsgabbie Well-Known Member

Nothing with my life. All I am is Undertale trash...

2. Legalized

Legalized Experienced Member

Bro I'm sorry but no one with 5k plays on this server and everyone that plays is nowhere near that goal yet bro like its de motivating cause it's too high but having it lower motivates more people, you feel where I'm coming from bro?

3. Apocalypses

Apocalypses Builder Builder

I like the idea, as I do youtube myself around 400+ subs this would motivate me to do videos on the server. Support!

4. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Full support on the idea. YouTube is basically another way for promotion, and giving these asserted people a rank on the server to define them as a kind of "helper" towards the server, in terms of promotions would be incredibly well suited.

I don't really understand why people wouldn't support the idea. If anything, it'd only bring more attention to the server, which is really what we need here.

Requirements are pretty spot-on, too.

Best of luck to all whom apply.

5. Legalized

Very well worded thank you for the support. :)

6. _Rlxtreme_

_Rlxtreme_ Experienced Member

You my friend have no knowledge. Let me break down my comment for the simple minded people.

First off, "But, if its the same as the sponsor kit its not worth earning the requirements of youtuber rank." This part of my comment refers to the player who responded to another comment made by me. The comment was:

Which Flazer misunderstood my post which is why I went into detail on what I said. This rank is different from a Sponsor rank (sponsor was an example rank I was comparing it to) and cannot be bought (I never said it could).

Next, "However, if it does give items in game, it does cross the EUAL line of "you can't sell stuff" crap Mojang made and I imagine they got a rule for youtuber ranks as well since they make money off the videos required for the rank in the first place."

Alright, so basically what I said goes with my 1st sentence which concerns about the rank and how it should work. The rank shouldn't have any in-game value (which means there shouldn't be any in game items included with the rank) along with the title, "Youtuber". That's it, I did not say I supported or not supported the idea of the rank. I simply said that the rank shouldn't have any in-game value and should also be unique compared to other ranks. I actually like the rank and do support it, just no one has ever complied to the requirements that I was told by the staff (while I was moderator) which Cypriot set up (I guess the rank doesn't exist after all).

Finally, I'm not being selfish by stating my opinion of the matter, if you don't like the way I point out facts then leave, and also I did look at multiple views of the subject before commenting. #KnowledgeIsKey

7. Legalized

You my friend have issues, the rank signifies people letting them know your a YouTuber which attracts more attention to your channel therefore increasing your sub count, you my friend are selfish cause you don't look at things in everyone's point of view, if anything adding this rank will bring more attention to the server as stated above, I would like to say a few other thinks but I'll get in trouble. People like you make life so much more difficult, you honestly ruin the community. Every little word that comes out your mouth about EUAL is all bs bro your honestly full of it. For some reason you are like one of those haters trying to bring down this server.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    8. _Rlxtreme_

First off, have you checked the thing called the EULA? It states we cannot sell a rank on our server for in-game items that will give the player an advantage. By your logic, we should give the youtuber anything he/she wants so that the youtuber stays with the community, which is BS. Because, if you're only here for the items, you're more selfish than I could ever be, and hell I ain't even complaining when they removed the kits from ranks awhile back.

Secondly, What, da, hell? Ask anyone, I don't run this server. If anything the server runs me, down the psychopathic mind of a serial killer and that's being nice. I don't and never have ran this server, you must confuse me with a troll, my apologies if you mistook me for one of them.

Lastly, its not my words, its Mojang. If you wish for the server to be blacklisted, go ahead, do it. Add kits back to ranks, give youtubers OP mode, heck, give those who donate thousands Ownership of the server. Its not me you're raging at, its Mojang which I understand. However, when considering anything concerning ranks, you have to consider the rules we have to abide that are being enforced now.

Yeah, it would be nice to have kits and make ranks OP as they were before, but now we can't and we have to consider cosmetic items that abide the rules while also bringing interest to the rank. So, that being said let's not get too off-topic here about me being the troll king who rules all the community and such and focus on Youtuber rank.

I support the rank, I think its nice and such, but we need to make it good without going outside the rules. I would love to give youtubers everything for what they have done for the community of their channels, but we simply can't without going against the EULA. So, we need to consider ideas that abide the rules while also making the rank fun and interesting for the youtuber.

9. Legalized

Bro all you get is a youtuber title and maybe a command to toggle off pms when did I ever say you get op items in game, are you dumb? Read the thread again bud.

10. _Rlxtreme_

I'm not the only one in fault here, you started this argument about EULA when I practically was agreeing with you about the stuff that was suggested. I was just simply making exaggerations to show the result which would be a blacklisting.

11. Legalized

No one ever mentioned items and op gear and in game item trading so idk what thread you are reading. Why do you keep writing the Declaration of Independence every time you reply?

12. _Rlxtreme_

"I was just simply making exaggerations to show the result which would be a blacklisting."
      you must've missed that part of the comment above your post.

13. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

Yes, but EULA only applies to ranks that can be bought with money (The section of the EULA we are speaking of).

14. daesang

daesang Experienced Member

No support, unless someone with a large amount of subs came (15k plus perhaps), I don't see any reason to adding it.

15. Legalized

Lol no one with 15k is coming. And the reasons to adding it are stated above. No servers requirements are that high for a YouTube title rank

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    16. daesang

daesang Experienced Member

Well it's a personal opinion, and that's my point exactly, no one with that amount of subs is coming, so therefore I stated 'no support' in adding a YouTuber prefix.

17. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Kind of...

18. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

Or to make it shorter, especially for Supremes, it could be
      [Rank] [Y.T]

19. Legalized

20. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

No support. A YouTube rank would be nice in the future. Right now however we have very little content that's actually interesting or worth recording. We can bring more players to the server, however they'd find an unbalanced and broken server. I'm all for promoting the server, and encouraging new players to join a variety of game-modes. However as I just described it wouldn't have the effect you expect.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.