x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Actually pay attention to this.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Arab_Llama, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Purge

Purge Boss Member

What is wrong with having friends that you play with? Signing up with moderator doesn't mean that that is the only thing you can play you are not signing a contract that we are completely obligated to only play on. Mineverse mods can play on any server that they want. Also how would you know this information unless you were going around asking people if it's a 30,000 player base?

---------
      Sticking with support.

2. Surge

Surge Boss Member

I don't think you understand we don't just hire staff members to fill In a place because why would It be worth It If they aren't trusted to perform commands that mods have. We have a long process of reading application and viewing certain members to make sure they can hold the responsibility sure having more mods Is nice but when you have just a few active moderator application It makes It ten times harder, If you see a hacker and he ruining your game and no staff a on we have the report section that Is why It was made so players can report rule breakers.

A schedule wouldn't be great because like me I play on whatever time I can make free during the day due to things like school and work.

If players call out hacker In the chat It doesn't mean we automatically ban them because some salty people said hacker. we have to watch the player and make sure that we have valid evidence to ban otherwise Its just a false ban and a waste of time, and when you say It takes 10 minutes it's because frankly your not the only person thats calling hackers. We get messaged multiple times around the server about hackers and we need to prioritize certain things first. Like I said If someone's hacking you can always report them.

More mods would be nice but we won't promote people unless we know they are ready for the position and we have a few applicants that are ready but we just have to finalize things and hopefully we could run a promotion In the near future i'd say a month but anyway.

3. Candyyy

Candyyy Experienced Member

Just made a threat suggestion that relates to this:
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/certain-gamemode-mods.129357/#post-1215852

4. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

You either didn't completely read or misinterpreted what I typed out. Nothing is wrong with playing with friends. I never stated anything was wrong with it or suggesting something is wrong with it. You're taking my sentence out of context. Childishness like that I did not expect from you. Every moderator has a break from time to time to play with friends. However, some (again read the bloody word ''SOME'') moderators only play with their friends or other servers and occasionally handle a few reports to try and look active. Moderators have done this in the past and continue to do it. I don't blame them for this as they're children and teenagers. I'm only pointing out a new perspective to this. How do I know? Observation? Something people seem to lack.

5. sircorgi

sircorgi Boss Member

there aren't many good applicants but there still are some out there, so can we like please ty

6. amli

amli Boss Member

I support your point of more mods around the globe although it isn't that easy as there aren't many good Australian/EU applicants out there. I also believe your section bashing the staff team on their inactivity is completely unneeded - sorry.

7. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

There are like 20 active applications. Most were written a while ago. There aren't even posted daily.
      Let's do some simple maths here. Mineverse has about 15 game modes. Let's be generous and say the average mod spends 4 hours per day on here.

24/4 = 11

15*11 = 165

If you want a moderator on every game mode then Mineverse needs 165 moderators. There aren't even that much active applications.

^^^^^^^^^^^^