x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • _Freakin_Ninja's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _Freakin_Ninja, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. _Freakin_Ninja

_Freakin_Ninja Active Member

Hello, I am _Freakin_Ninja, I'm 14 years old and love Minecraft, however, hackers are not my thing, so I'm here to apply for moderator to help the server and get rid of all the hackers and help with appeals and just anything on the forums.
      How old are you? I am 14 years old as I stated above.
      Your in-game name: My in-game name is _Freakin_Ninja, it used to be _freakin_ninja like 1 year ago though.
      What country do you live in? I live in the United States of America, specifically in Oregon.
      What languages do you speak? I speak English but I also speak some Spanish as I'm learning it in school.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? I have a recording software called "OBS" as well as a software called "DxTory" to record hackers with. I also record at 720p 60FPS, and I have a custom gaming PC that I built myself, (I get about 200 frames at spawn and about 500 Frames when not in spawn.) So there is no doubt whether the person is hacking or not.
      I think I should become a Moderator because I can bring a lot of help to the Mineverse community, helping ban hackers and just overall help with anything needed on the forums.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I't really depends how much I am on a day. I can physically be on the server about 1-4 hours a day, but sometimes I can be on for like 6 hours. As far as helping on the forums goes, I can basically be on whenever I want, as I can do anything on here with my Iphone 6.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse since 2013, however I quit, simply because there were sooo many hackers every time I wanted to play on the server, it basically ended up with me taking long periods of time off. I am back now and this time I want to really put an end to all of the hackers on Mineverse.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? I have been banned once in the past. However I was not hacking and I got unbanned the next day.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have been Moderator before on one server in the past, but it was a friends server and it kind of never truly became a server.
      Other information: I can give you my Skype if you would like it.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!
      _Freakin_Ninja

2. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

• Be more active in-game.
      • Be more active on the forums.
      • Get known.
      • Add more information.
      • Add some colors.

3. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

4. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.