x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed _Basically_ -Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _Basically_, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. _Basically_

_Basically_ Established Member

Your in-game name:_Basically_

What timezone are you in? The timezone i live in is GMT Greenwich mean time.

What country do you live in? I live in the UK (Europe.)

What languages do you speak? I can speak fluently English, a bit of French and Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes, I have an app on my computer device for recording hackers and I have an easy accessible way of uploading screenshots as a form of evidence to ban hackers.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because everyday I play Mineverse and I want to keep the community peaceful and to have no hackers ruining the fun of the game. Also I've been playing Mineverse for 2years now or more. I've found I love the game so much I want to be part of helping Mineverse grow even bigger and better! Threats in Mineverse are occasional and I want to take action by becoming a mod and get proof to ban people who disobey the rules.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Normally I play mineverse for 1-3hours a day and I try to get all activities out the way to play Mineverse for a good amount of time. Sometimes I will have an off day where il take 1 day off too spend time with family etc.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?I have been playing minevrse for 2years or more now and I've found a great passion for it. Its my priority server to play and it has been for a along time.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) The only time I got banned was by anti cheat and shortly was unbanned after 10mins. I spoke to staff and they said that I was fine and was being legit.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, but I know what it takes to be a mod and to be fair to every player and to ban people who are unlegit and take evidence even if they are my friends.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Unfortuantley I don't.
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes I do, if someone tries to log in to my account it will ask me directrly wether it is me or not.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes I have.
      communication? I have both of these forms of social network.

2. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

no support you are toxic af and you said you were quitting earlier bro

3. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums:
      • 50 Post Count
      • Two Factor Authentication - Click here to set up 2FA.
      • 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums
      • Moderators are required to have Skype and Discord for offline communication.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.