x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [8red's] Mod App (Creative) (Op-Prison)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by 8redstone, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 8redstone

8redstone Active Member

How old are you: I'm 19 years of age, (Born in 1995)

Your in-game name: 8redstonerampage

What timezone are you in: I live in the Mountain Timezone

What country do you live in: I was born In the USA and I still live in the USA now.

What languages do you speak: I speak American, Almost fluently Spanish, and I can read Chinese but i'm not the best at it.

Why do you think you should become a mod: I think I should become a mod because I've dealt with things an average player would back away from. Another big part is I have had a lot of experience as staff and ownership on other servers. Experience in using commands correctly is a big thing that I have, and I strive to be great and have basic tenets like integrity.

How long can you be active on the server everyday: Schooldays, I can be on about 4 hours and around 6-7 on weekends, but since a big break in school is coming up, I will be on 4-7 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse: I've been playing Mineverse longer than I can remember. I started Mineverse as the first server I ever joined, than I found one of my favorite servers, creative. (Now Creative and Op-Prison)

Have you ever been banned in the past: I have not been banned from any server at any time. I am very respectful to the people around me and know what will get me banned, and what will not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator: Yes I have. I have not only had experience with moderator, but I've been an Admin, a Co-Owner and an Operator.

Which two servers would you like to moderate: I would like to moderate Op Prison and Creative because the first time I joined Mineverse, I fell in love with creative and I now have a thriving plot. As well as creative is full of cursing and spamming. The First time I went into Op-Prison I played it for 4 hours. From there, both servers I would be honored to moderate.

Thank You For Reading My Application,
      8redstonerampage

2. 8redstone

8redstone Active Member

Thank You For Your Input :cat:

3. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

-Be more active on forums and In game
      -Add more Info
      -Get more known on forums and In game
      -Add more information in why you want to be mod
      -Add some things about you

No Support

4. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

No support.

I've never ever seen you on the forums, nor in game, and I doubt any of the friends I have know you either.

Be more active on forums and in game.

Nice and neat app btw.

5. 8redstone

8redstone Active Member

Thanks for input though :sorry:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.