x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed 8i9's Mod Application! (NEW)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by 8i9, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 8i9

8i9 Active Member

Introduction
      Welcome to my mod application, My in game name is 8i9 or you can call me Darren. I'm 15 years of age, turning 16 in a few months, I have been playing Mineverse since 2015. My cousin and I started playing minecraft together, he showed me a server called ''Mineverse'', so I hopped on the server with him, we started playing kitpvp2 together. Whenever he is offline, I just kept playing on this server until now. I started playing kitpvp2 around 2015-2016. Mineverse way back had no hackers, and also seemed chill.

In-game name
      My ign currently is 8i9. You can click on this link to check my old ign's.
      https://namemc.com/profile/8i9.4

What time zone are you in?

Eastern Time

What Country do you live in?

Canada

What languages do you speak?
      Full English, learning how to speak Filipino.

Do you have necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes indeed I do, I got bandicam, and I also got gyazo for screenshots using f2.

How long can you be active on the server?
      Weekdays(School) = 1-3 Hours
      Weekends = 5 Hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I started playing Mineverse in 2015 of November, up to now, 2018.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

Yes, I have been banned in the past, this ban was me scamming back in 2016 in op prison,
      and currently got banned on skyblock 2018 for island farming. i haven't been banned gamemodes rather then these two. I have learned my lesson not to do the things I shouldn't do.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

No, This is my 2nd time applying for moderator, the last moderator application I did was back in 2016.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become a moderator because throughout the years, I had lots of experience from every mods and i'd actually would like to help catch some hackers.

Traits of Mine

Helpful
      I'm a very helpful person when I comes to other games in my pc, and I also want to make a person's experience better and learn from their lessons.

Kind
      Throughout the years, I've been kind to others, but I've been rude sometimes when I gets to hackers but now, I will to continue to be kind to the hackers.

Trust Worthy
      I have never lied to anyone, and in anyway shape of form, I won't hurt them.

Mature
      I'm only 15 years old and i'm mature enough, I take everything seriously and I get everything done and etc.

Communication
      When it comes to other people, I really how people always talk back to me, and I should able to learn new things about other people and meeting new people.

Do you have 50 Post Count?
      No, I do not.

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes.

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the minverse forums?

I have been registered ever since January of 2017

Do you have Skype or Discord for offline communication?
      Yes.
      Discord: darren#0241

2. Moni

Moni Boss Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.