x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • 87drahthro [Moderator Applications]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by chance brown, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. chance brown

chance brown Active Member

Before we start plz dont say that I hack cause I know lot of people still think i hack but i dont from when i played on aser12345 yes i did hack then but after the great Glaadiator unbanned me i gave that account away to my brother and know im very mature

How old are you? I am 13 at the time but I dont think age matters.

Your in-game name:87drahthro

What timezone are you in? I am in a central time zone right now.

What country do you live in? U.S

What languages do you speak? I only speak English.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? There are many reasons I think I should become a mod lets start shall we. Number 1 because I can really help the server out. I know I have a bad history like I said but I regret that all. I have restarted basically everything. I have made friends with Moderators and etc. but I think I deserve Moderator because I'm respectful. I know when people are pushing each others limits and I help stop that if it's something I'm involved with. If I'm pushing someone over there limit I'll stop. Also I'm not racist or sexist. I also don't go against peoples believes. Another reason I think I should be Moderator cause I'm responsible. Although getting banned isn't responsible, I have gained back responsibility. I now take care of wrongful actions I'm included in and can do everything you guys would need me to do. I would ban people daily, check appeals daily and I will tend to peoples needs daily. I'm also responsible by doing things myself. Normally I wouldn't need help from anyone but with the command's i will need some help and I'm trusted. Number 2 reason is cause lots of people tell me that im a bad person and so i would to show that im not a bad person. Number 3 I know of many hackers, and if I become a mod I will be able to ban them. I mainly play on the kitpvp and Op Pvp server, where there are many people who break the rules. I will be able to make the server better for everyone by removing those who are unkind and/or cheat. I have already reported many hackers, but if I become a mod I will not have to report it as I will be able to ban them at that time.There seems to be an infestation of hackers, spammers, and people who exploit, and I am growing tired, of such an infestation; and the fact that there are no moderators present 70% of the time sickens me. The same hackers and exploiters remain un-banned/kicked, and continue breaking the rules, ruining people's experience, and lowering the true quality of this great server. I believe I, as a mod, can rectify this. I believe that I can improve the experience of all others, by keeping this wonderful server clean, and free from this horrid infestation. Those who do not play fairly, or by the rules, do not deserve the privilege of enjoying this fantastic server. Now dont be mad at this cause I know many peopla are ganna do this [You are a hacker] yes i use to hack but im never ganna touch a nother hacked clinet in my life. Number 4 now I am a very mature I am no longer mean,roude,im still not a good speller. And number 5 I LOVE THE COMMUNITY AND SERVER AND EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT MINEVERSE. Number 6 I think hat i should be a MOD because i am a very helpful person, I try to make sure that everyone is doing what they should be and NOT trying to make other players game experience bad. I have seen a lot of swearing on some of the games, and i would like to put a stop to it and put a stop to all the hackers out there. Also i like to help players, if a person desperately needs help i am always open to skype chats/calls and i will never turn a player down that is in need of assistance. Also i am a very well known person on the server, so i no who to watch out for on the server, lastly i think that i should become mod because i am a very honest person and i would never lie about anything, and i love to help out the server as much as i can, and being mod would make it more easy to help the server become a fun place for everyone to play.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? On the week days I can be active only about 4-5 or 34 hours a day cause of school,but on the weekend i can be active as long as I want.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Im not sure but i think atleast 4-5 months but ive only been on forms for a little bit.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Sadly:( no i do not I will need a lot of help witch is why i proply will not get to be a mod:(

I Need Evidence

I will refrain from banning the accused without proper evidence (such as screenshots, or videos).
      Those who cuss, spam, or insult others would get warned, and later kicked, if such annoying, disrespectful actions were continued.

My Friends get No Free Pass. Everybody is Equal.

The rules will be kept true to all; true to even my dearest friends.
      Therefor, I shall not conceal hackers. Everybody is equal, and nobody has leverage over my decision making, for I am a neutral party.

I will Remain Respectful and not Abuse my Powers

I will not abuse my powers as a moderator, even to troll a friend. I will remain cool-headed and mature, respecting others as they respect me.

I Will Respond

I will answer to all questions and complaints I receive, and help everybody. As I know all of the rules, not all the commands, and most details about the server.

Before any one says bad speeling im sorry im not that good

Thx for taking your time to read this ~87drahthro

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    2. WallaceIsDead

WallaceIsDead Experienced Member

No support. It needs more info about why YOU want to be a mod. And just cause the font is big... it does not raise chances of you being mod. No support till u clean up. Best of luck

Beez~

3. chance brown

@continuousbeez im not finshed with it I will be editing it alot but i had to go so i put what i coul when im finshed with it complety i will let u know then read it over plz if you would.

4. chance brown

@continuousbeez Ok now im complety done with it hope iv'e changed your mind if not let me know and if so let me know

5. jedijosiah

jedijosiah Well-Known Member

no support you were unbanned about a week ago. but thats not the reason you have a ton of spelling errors. Need to make paragraphs and not just 1 big one i don't want to read a huge paragraph. Don't do rainbow collors no matter what people say Don't do it. also i don't believe one matures in a week prove me wrong to gain my support.

6. dera

dera Well-Known Member

Spell correctly, and u just came back 2 weeks ago
      No support!!

7. chance brown

um no i dident ive been on a diffrent account

8. Grayson

Grayson Well-Known Member

Duplicate Moderator Applications.

Closing.

Thread Status: