x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed 4th application like why not!?

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by TheBuisyGAMER, Nov 5, 2016.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheBuisyGAMER

TheBuisyGAMER Active Member

What is your In-Game-Name?
      Creige
      How old are you?
      Value: 14
      Which server do you play on most?
      Kitpvp
      What country are you currently living in?
      The United States Of America (U.S.A)
      What languages can you speak?
      I can speak English, but i am learning some Spanish so anyone who can speak Spanish i can help them out with any trouble they have. I am taking some classes and trying my hardest to learn the language.
      What times are you most active on MineVerse?
      3-5 hours a day.
      Do you have a recording device?
      Yes, I use OBS to record Minecraft game play. I use it to record videos for YouTube, and i use it to catch any hackers in action. I record for my channel "TheBuisyGAMER" I record Kitpvp and i love to be able to communicate with people on YouTube.
      Do you own a microphone?
      Yes I own a "Condenser Microphone SF-666" It is a high-quality mike i also have a filter to remove any static and so people can hear me clearly.
      What is your Skype username?
      Tyler Ignatowski
      Do you have teamspeak?
      Yes
      How long have you been playing on MineVersevfor?
      I've been playing MineVerse since i first ever got Minecraft back in 2013, I've watched videos where YouTubers play on it with their friends. I enjoy the game modes that MineVerse provides me. I play on MineVerse each day for 3-5 hours. I enjoy playing with my friends. I love meeting new people on MineVerse, i meet a lot of friendly people that love the games that i do. In my personal opinion, MineVerse is the best server to play with friends and it is a family friendly server for everyone to enjoy.
      What game do you most actively play?
      I mostly spend my time on MineVerse playing Kitpvp, OpKitpvp, and Skywars. On the MineVerse was the first ever time I played Kitpvp. I play other game modes as well. I play more Kitpvp than any other game modes because i'm a big fan of PvP. I also like spending my time on other game modes.
      Which areas of the MineVerse network do you enjoy the most?
      I like spending the most of my time on MineVerse itself because i feel like i'd get a better MineVerse experience if i play on the server itself. I like being in the server better because i get to meet more people, and i get to enjoy playing with them.
      What has motivated you to apply for a staff position at MineVerse?
      What motivated me to apply for the Mod position is the hackers that play on the server. Players don't get their best MineVerse experience when there is a hacker using Aim-bot, Kill Aura, Spider, Fly, etc. The players who hack on the server deserve to know that they're doing wrong and they shouldn't do it because they are ruining the players time on the MineVerse. What also inspired me is that i think i can make a difference on the server if i work hard.
      The another situation motivated me to apply was my the community, I have made some friends on the MineVerse that have been supporting me for a while, i finally decided to agree to their request and wanted to apply. ParkerGames (MineplexOfficial) has inspired me to apply, I watched his video for a long time and his funny humor has inspired me to play on MineVerse and later on apply for it. The kindness of every staff member i met makes me believe i can be one of the kind staff member inspiring other players to apply for staff.
      Have you received any punishments at Mineplex, or any other server?
      I have never received any punishment coming from MineVerse. I follow all rules on all servers. I have received punishment on a Mod pack server, I received it from raiding someones house. I remember having no reason for doing that, i received punishment and was sent to their jail for 24 hours. I have learned my lesson from before and that's my reason for following all rules on every server.
      All About You
      Why should we choose you to become a Mod?
      You should choose me to become Mod is because i am loyal. I am loyal to all players and staff, mean or not i respect anyone. I follow all rules and can get jobs done, if any staff member needs something i promise to get it done and will not stop until i have completed their request. I am loyal to players, they can trust me to answer back to their needs and and problems, i will not give up until I have made the player happy and all his/her issues were resolved.
      I am respectful, Every player, and staff member i am respectful to no matter what. If they are being disrespectful my respect will never go down for anyone because i believe everyone is nice. Any staff decision i respect their decisions because i'm positive they can make a impact on the server, i as well think i can make a good impact of the server. I want players to see me as a role model, someone they can trust to go to when they are in need of assistance, and i dont care if it will take all night i will help them until they are happy.
      I am honest, I am honest even when its bad, If i have done wrong i will live up to it and admit I have done wrong, i promise to never lie to any player or staff member. I can be honest with other players when telling them they are not doing the right thing, When they ask a question i will be honest with them no matter what the question is because they deserve to know the truth. I am honest to all Staff member about everything, you can ask to tell another Mod something important and i will be honest with them, i dont like to lie and im not planning on ever doing it.
      I can bring a lot to MineVerse, I can being a lot to MineVerse when it comes to people needing help, i can help MineVerse when players need help, If a player needs help i will help him or her, and ill make sure the only the conversation stops is that their problem has been resolved and they are happy. I can help MineVerse when it also come to Staff needing assistance. If any staff member needs assistance with players, or anything I will put everything to the side and assist them with their needs.
      I am responsible, When it comes to getting the honor of being a Trainee i take full responsiblility in this position, I make sure i do all the things a Trainee is supposed to do and do my best at being a Trainee.
      I will contribute my of my time to Mineplex, If i am i will give stay on MineVerse each day for 3-5 hours a day, i can go more if i have nothing to do.
      I am mature, when it comes to serious situations i am mature, im mature about any other problem or situation. The only time you will see me be immature is when im with other staff members.
      I am a positive person, I am always positive even when it comes down to the worst. I am nice to players that are being rude back because I dont want to make things worse.
      Ill put my full effort into being a Trainee, if im accepted i will work hard on the server, I will be the best Mod you'll ever see, i promise you that.
      In what ways could you positively contribute to the community?
      I can contribute to MineVerse by making the MineVerse community have the best experience on the server. I want to stop hackers on the server so MineVerse players can enjoy their time without losing unfairly. Even know every Trainee position promises this to MineVerse, I Will make it better, I will listen to the players if they need help even if its ten players at a time, because i know i can handle it. I can contribute less frustration on the server, If someones mad in chat i wont stand by and watch i will step in and try to help him or her as much as possible and make sure they feel better after they talk to me. I've noticed a lot of bullying on the server some time, and I hate watching that, I stand up for the kids that are being bullied but the bullies don't take me seriously, if i'm a Trainee I will make sure they know i am not kidding and will warn them of punishment if they do it again. I mostly want to contribute my time and effort towards Mineplex to help out everyone and make everyone happy. I also want to contribute time to the forums and read peoples problems, suggestion, reports etc. I want to help everyone on the forums and make their problem disappear! I will also hope to make players attitudes better towards other players, some players get mad at other players by blaming them for hacks, but that just comes from anger, i want decrease the amount of anger coming from all players. If you give me the Trainee position i promise you will see a huge difference in player behavior on the Mineplex community on the server and forums.
      What experiences do you have with moderating a community or game?
      I have had experience of being a Mod, Helper, Owner, and a Admin for a lot of servers, I understand the basic rules of being a Mod and understand the responsibility of being a staff member. I have had a lot of experience with moderating and owning a server, I've been all over the place moderating servers on a modded server, to faction, and a to a server that was very close to me but shutdown. I have dealt with a lot of different players i have helped someone who speaks Spanish. I have dealt with hackers, I have made people happier servers by giving them a warm welcome, and i have been betrayed by a staff member and dealt with him seriously without any hesitations or confusions with commands. I understand the rules and pressure of being a staff member and i'm up for the job, i handle under pressured situations well without getting worked up or seriously frustrated. I know how to work basic and advanced commands.
      If accepted, what are the top 3 goals which you would aim to complete during your time as a staff member?
      My first goal if i was accepted is Stop bullying on the server and forums, I see players each day being hurt by other players emotionally and my main focus is to help those players out and make sure they stop getting bullied so they can have a great time on the MineVerse. I will do this by playing each game mode and trying to find players that need help. If they do need help i will stop everything i'm doing to help them because the players deserve to have fun on here without getting bullied day after day. My second goal is to commit my time in helping the server grow. I want to help the staff team work on the server and i will always love to help them, if a staff member needs me to do something i will stay up all night if i have to finish their request. I want to help get new things out to the MineVerse as quick as possible, so the players have something to look forward and they can get it fast. My last goal is to be a great friend and role model to everyone on the server, i want to show them that kindness is key to a happy life, i would hope to show them that is their kind they wont be mean to other players and be nice to everyone, If you accept me for Trainee i promise you i will complete all the goals, and the MineVerse will have a Jurassic change!
      What type of mentor would you prefer?
      A casual mentor who lets you be independent.
      Is there anything else which you would like to add?
      Yes, i would like to thank the MineVerse staff team for providing the server i love playing on today, and its a honor for you to read my application, Denied or accepted i thank you for giving me and my friends a server to look forward to and all of its entertaining games, Ill say it one more time, You guys are amazing at what you do, keep doing what your doing, your putting smiles on everyone's face.
      • 50 Post Count. (Correct)
      • Two Factor Authentication. (Correct)
      • 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums. (Correct)
      • Moderators are required to have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication. (Correct)
      Btw Correct means i did all of that.

Do You meet the requirments?

Yes i do :)

Thanks for reading (Tyler/Creige)

2. TheBuisyGAMER

TheBuisyGAMER Active Member

UGH im always used to mineplex so i say trainee :/

3. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

We've closed 3 other applications that you've made, please meet the requirements before posting another or consequences will take place.

4. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.