x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR 2nd mod application.(SatisfactionSC)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by dankmeme, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. dankmeme

dankmeme Experienced Member

I would like to state first that I am sincerely sorry to those of the community for my inactivity I never wanted to. But now i will show what I am truly like on the inside. here to show the people what i am truly like, I believe you can do anything you want as long as you set your mind to it and nothing is impossible. I am here to apply for global moderator to this wonderful and loving community.

[​IMG]

Welcome to my Moderator Application!

My name is Jasmine, also known as SatisfactionSC in-game, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to review my application. Please give me what you think about my application as I am currently thinking about myself from my inactivity and your suggestions could help.
      I hope you enjoy my application!

[​IMG]

★How old are you?★
      I am 20 years old and I will be turning 21 on December 15

★Your in-game name★
      SatisfactionSC (current)
      ScubaSc1216One(older)
      I will be changing my username again, if I do, I will update this application.

★What timezone are you in?★
      UTC-8:00.

★What country do you live in?★
      I currently live in the japan,to be exact, Tokyo.

★What languages do you speak?★
      I speak English, Chinese, Japanese.

★Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?★
      Yes, I use Quicktime Player for recording videos.
      I use the screenshot command (command+shift+3), on Apple Mac laptops and the Gyazo application, to screenshot evidence.

★Why do you think you should become a mod?★
      I believe I should become a moderator because I believe in doing what’s right for the server, keeping it free from disrespect, hacking, griefing, scamming, and etc.. I also contain the following character traits crucial for being a moderator.

☯Reliable and Responsible☯
      I am very efficient and diligent in general, I have a serious work attitude that drives me to get things done at a quick enough pace. As a moderator, i feel players to rely on you to help them with server questions. I am a very mature person, many of my friends and my family are happy for me for many things such as jokes, help with personal issues, help in general, etc.. If I am accepted into the staff network, I will surely attend to any and all players needs.

☯Helpful☯
      Currently, I help any of the players with in-game needs such as how to play games, in-game commands, and rules. I know a lot (not everything!) about the server and I continue to learn more each day I am not online as I used too :(

☯Friendly and Caring☯
      I am mostly very friendly to everyone, but everyone has the days where you’re depressed in some sort of way. I have those days, sometimes, and I will admit, to aggressive problems on those days. Otherwise I am completely calm and friendly to everyone, I politely answer to everyone's needs and am very patient. It may seem that I don’t care about most player’s needs, but honestly I think i do. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions or come and say hello if you see me online!

☯Honesty and Trustworthy☯
      Trustworthiness goes along with reputation, many players trust me to do the right thing and, I feel I have many alot of friends, but I do not know the numbers. I am also completely honest person. I never lie, it’s completely untrustworthy and useless, and it’s one of the worst things a friend could do. I am a completely honest person. If I can’t do something, I would come out and say “Sorry, but I wasn’t able to do it.” If you believe I lied before in the past, I am truly sorry you believe that, but in all honesty, I do not lie.

☯Respectful☯
      I pay full respect towards every players as much as possible. I don’t like ignoring players, if I have to say myself, I would like to take the chance to say sorry for neglecting you, but I can’t see every single chat at once.

☯Equality/Un-Biased and Understanding☯
      In times of consequences I do not take sides, I listen to both sides and get outside information from witnesses. I do not show favouritism, every player is equal, rank or no-rank. Each player should follow the rules. One punishment is not lighter than the other is, it is the same wrongdoing. Also, I am a very understanding person, I understand many peoples issues in-game and in real life, friends come to me to spill out feelings and I know how to comfort them, which also is a part of being caring. I understand the reason of why people chat in certain ways, or perform the actions against another player, there is always a back-story to the actions performed by a player, and I will always understand that.

☯Maturity☯
      I wouldn’t say I’m very mature in game, also I am a very mature person outside of gaming. I understand there are times to joke around and there are times to be serious. I can transfer from one to another very quickly. Mineverse is a server where people can come online and play different game modes and have fun playing with friends. Each player also needs to follow the set of rules provided and I have become very serious about these rules as I am becoming a more mature player. I can change from joking around to serious very quickly when my services are needed.

☯Active☯
      I believe I am a very active player on Mineverse. I play in almost all of the game modes, but mostly Op Pvp,Op Prison, and creative servers. If you don’t see me online, it is probably either because I have work or timezones. I am also still a little new to forums, but I am online every day. If you have any any criticism of my activeness, please comment! I would like to hear your thoughts, it would help me out a huge bunch!

☯Experiences☯
      I hold knowledge that would help me as a moderator, I know the basic commands:

/ban (username) (reason)
      /unban (player)
      /mute (player) (time)
      /tempban (username) (reason)
      /kick (player) (reason)

I understand when to give out warnings, mute a player, when to start thinking about banning a player, and etc.. I would not directly ban someone until I have clear enough evidence that proves he/she has broken a rule.

I also know about, which I completely regret doing, hacking. I know hacks from Anti-Knockback to killaura to NameTags. The experiences I had with hacks would help me identify hackers more clearly. I would like to state now and will state later in my application, in all honesty, I have deleted all forms of inactivity few months ago and I planning how to do it again.
      I totally regret my inactivity and I am still currently changing myself for the better, and to also make Mineverse a hacker-free environment. I want to show the community that I have completely changed my identity from to legit, and this would be the start of a new beginning for me.

★Other Traits I Contain:★
      I am a team player and I can collaborate and co-operate with everyone nicely. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy, I am not. I am also incredibly persistent, I don’t believe in the “impossible,” there is always a way. I would never give up even when I’m close to losing hope, I keep going and going.

★How long have you been playing on Mineverse?★
      I have been playing since the March of 2014, I learned of this server after my birthday and quickly became an addicted player. I have made new many friends and met a lot of new people on this server and have learned a lot about them! It’s great because I love meeting new people and new friends!

★How long can you be active on the server every day?★
      I have a basic schedule for my gaming/school/athletics days:

Monday: (Work) Around 7:30 am to 1.30pm
      Tuesday: (Work) Around 7:00pm to 9:20pm
      Wednesday: Around 3:30pm to 4:30pm (Work 8:00pm to 11:00pm
      Thursday: (Work) Around 7:00pm to 9:00pm
      Friday: (Work)
      Around 3:30pm to 11:00pm
      Saturday: (Rest) After when I get home
      Sunday: The time I get up to 8:00am.
      Forums: Every day-as much as possible

I am extremely dedicated to my joband peers are also especially important, so there will be days when I am completely not on, such as weekends, sometimes Thursday through Sunday.

★Have you ever been banned on Mineverse before?★
      In complete honesty, yes, I was temporarily banned for mute evading, which changed me. I believe that mute evading actually made me a stronger person, it helped my find more about hacks and how they work. If I never owned a mute evade, I believe I wouldn’t be as knowledgeable as I am today on op prison,I stopped evading two months ago, and I believe I changed for the better when I stopped hacking. Hacking is a thing of the past for me and I do not plan to hack anymore, I assured this by removing my hacked client and any form of hacks from my Minecraft folder.

★Do you have any past experience as a moderator?★
      Yes, I have played with moderators in game, I have learned a lot from them, and I continue to learn from them today. They maintain stability within the server and work hard to make sure everyone is following the rules, going through each game mode to make sure nothing is being abused, watching out for hackers, and no one is using profanity, caps, racism against other players.

★Other Information About Me★
      I am a employee of a film maker company,this company is responsible for all your movies on cinema as we write scripts everyday.

[​IMG]

Closing
      Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I express my gratitude to you fully. If I am accepted into the Mineverse Staff, I promise I will not let anyone down. I will take this job very seriously like it was any other important task. If I have done something to annoy you in the past, I deeply apologize to you from the bottom of my heart. Please do not dwell on the past, I’m a changed person.

[​IMG]

For those of you who comment "be more active in-game/on forums"
      Please understand that I am very, active. Just because I have "Active Member" on forums, does not mean I am active. Also, there may be possibilities of me not being active because of timezone differences or my schedule. Thank you again.
      Support:0
      Neutral: 2
      No Support: 0

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    2. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Did you copy someone? ;-;

3. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

There are words connected together I recommend going through your app

4. Calli

Calli Boss Member

.. I'll give you a neutral. Just do more reports.

5. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry Well-Known Member

They deleted their 'Some ;-;' post.. Anyways, neutral. Never seen you in-game and you haven't made many, or any reports.
      - Best of luck

6. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

I'm sorry but you copied a mod application, therefor no support.
      Hope this doesn't ruin our friendship :/

7. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

No support.
      Reasons stated above.
      Good luck :3

8. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Neutral
      you arent that active on fourms and i have yet to see you in game even though i am not that active in game xD

9. dankmeme

Dont worry I'll ask a mod to lock this thread.

10. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support, copying applications is not a good thing to do.

This will effect my decision in supporting you ever.

11. dankmeme

It's OK I'll just don't apply.

12. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

I'm not telling you not to apply :( :P

13. Jesse234106

Jesse234106 Experienced Member

No support

14. DinoDuck

DinoDuck Well-Known Member

No support. Sorry!

15. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

No support

16. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support. The moment you copied someone's application (even parts of it), it's plagiarism. Don't do that again, and I certainly won't want a dishonest staff member to moderate the server.

17. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.