x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ✯ ♥ Ꭶwift's ℳoderator ᗩpplication ♥ ✯

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Swift, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lifeless

Lifeless Experienced Member

Agree !

2. Huskayy

Huskayy Active Member

Support! Good luck :)

3. aurabuster

aurabuster Active Member

Swift, a little advice, you should really just stop rating posts so much. It doesn't do anything and only makes people dislike you and report you for rate abuse, especially if you like only one person's posts and leave the other one's.

Staying neutral for now because I still feel like there are things you need to work on. If you are unsure it may be better to not report, as the mods aren't perfect and will make mistakes. Personally, I only report people if their hacks are obvious but that's besides the point.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    4. Pip

Pip Active Member

Definitely NO support from me...

I find you to be an arrogant suck up.. whom let us not forget had a alt which you used for hacking :l Apparently used by a (never mentioned before) girlfriend. Get real.
      In terms of maturity levels I would have actually thought you to be the youngest of all players on Minecraft because of your childish antics towards certain people .. like for instance Sando3, Swag and UnholySenpai.
      (I apologise to those whom I have missed out.. I know there are quite a few Swift victims out there (My thoughts and prayers go out to you all))

5. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

Support. :)

6. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Sorry, but no support for now.

7. Titanicguy

Titanicguy Boss Member

I'm gonna go with a neutral,leaning towards a no-support...You're a good person but,after looking at some reports,you have banned people that didn't say ''kys'' to anyone,but were just mentioning it in an explanation of some sort.
      And there's this.It takes a while for chat messages to disappear,so I can't completely believe this would be accidental.
      And all of your recent reports are on minigames?You need to spread out.
      EDIT:No support,wow.

8. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

wrongish, it's /mute (player) which you won't need to do anyway.
      wrong, it's /mute (player) (time)
      wrong, you give verbal warnings. /Msg them.

Rules are very different on each gamemode. For example; there is close to no rules on Minigames since moderators don't have perms there. You pretty much only play bedwars, as a moderator you need to play on as many gamemodes as you can. At least 4.
      Can we have some proof that you were staff on these servers?

No support, sorry.
      EDIT:
      Definitely no support.
      EDIT2: Oh my god I'm reading through the comments and you're actually so immature and horrible, I don't think you could get any worse than this

9. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Last time I checked the commands are right.. Sorry to tell you. They were most likely updated from last time you were moderator. I don't have proof as I'm not staff on them anymore. You barely know me as you can't make assumptions as from anyone of the above comments, feel free to give more feedback.
      I don't get what you mean.. I report people sometimes because their hacks couldn't be obvious Sometimes. Thanks for your feedback and I'll work on the rest.
      Thank you for your feedback. Actually just to mention his screenshot she appealed and her appeal was denied because saying "kys" isn't a joke taken little.
      Thank you for your feedback, if there are any ways for me to change this please tell me :).
      Thanks for your support <3
      Are you blaming me for getting them banned? That's not really good reason to give no support. Thanks for your feedback.
      Thanks for your support <3
      You can't prove that I'm bias or not active because I'm willing to report my friends and I play more than just bedwars. That screenshot wasn't that recent at least 2 months ago and if you read it "recently I haven't been the nicest". I can't stop a fight, but it's not like I joined in on it. Thanks for your feedback.

10. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

Immature. "Last time I checked" when did you last "check" and how did you do it? You're not a moderator, and haven't been. Commands are different for each server. This is how the commands are.

11. Swift

Swift Boss Member

The commands are mostly from BanManager. Which I am familiar with. Apparently that is immature. If you wish to continue this and not flame here feel free to pm me.

12. LlamaHoe

LlamaHoe Experienced Member

Sigh. Just because you're willing to report your friends, doesn't mean you're not bias. Being bias can also mean choosing a punishment for someone you dislike, for nothing. I believe that you're bias because you've reported Sando, numerous times, for legit no reason, just to see him get banned. cause you dislike him. I believe that if you were mod, you would ban him for no reason, just because you hate him. A lot of others agree.

Did you read my post?
      You're not absolutely always on bedwars, but majority of the time, you are. Out of all your valid reports (238, congrats.), 14 of them are on a different gamemodes other than bedwars. Yes. Only 14. This shows us that you're basically, pretty much always on bedwars, otherwise you would've more reports from other gamemodes.

Lying in your mod app, now? Thats Pathetic. This was a week ago. But, theres no actual way I can prove that it was. However, I can prove that it had to have happened between 5/17 to now. So like a month. Not two.

FairlyLocalPanda can been seen in this screenshot. She changed her name on 5/17/16. So we know, that, that screenshot could've been taken anywhere from 5/17 til today.

Anyways, if I was really going to use evidence that old, I would've included these: http://imgur.com/a/mlI07. But, I didn't. Because, I want you to have a fair chance.

You're the same old swift.

What?... :confused: Don't know what you're talking about. Literally, don't.

--

(still no support) :cigar:

13. Insolar

Insolar Well-Known Member

no support reasons stated by HeavyDirtyHoe

rarely see you on anything other than bedwars

14. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I didn't report Sando for "legit no reason" as everyone sees it. I reported him and they got accepted.
      Just because I don't catch hackers on other gamemodes doesn't mean I don't play them as often.
      This was not a week ago.. That screenshot was for sure AT LEAST 2 months ago.
      I'm not the "same old"
      The screenshot you just included was even longer than 2 months.
      If you wish to continue this so called argument about me being pathetic, feel free to pm me.
      I haven't seen you at all yet, but if you wish to meet up something just to say hellos. I think it may be timezones reasons that we don't see each other.
      Thank you for your feedback.

15. Tooth <3

Tooth <3 Active Member

Support. Detailed application. Hope to see you as moderator soon!

16. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thank you for your support <3

17. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Support 100%! You really got me to support when I read the Respectful section. I'm glad that you are honest about not always being respectful. Best of luck!

18. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thank you for your support <3

19. LlamaHoe

LlamaHoe Experienced Member

I am honestly dying of laughter. I'm not even sure if you read my post.

One got accepted which is: http://www.mineverse.com/threads/xlifetime_-sando3-uu_chrafter-hacking-tempbanned-surge.91079/
      Which I honestly don't see any hacks. Same with the other 2 people who rated that report disagree. I see no killaura, I see him "combo'ing" a guy. The banning mod was wrong in doing so. :/

http://www.mineverse.com/threads/sando3-death-threats-panda-invalid.89848/
      Why did you report him for this? He didn't say "kys" to anyone. Why did you? (bc ur salty)

After 3 attempts at getting him banned, you finally did it. Congratz. (Even tho it was false)

You don't even have to report them for hacking. You could report them for cursing or something, but you don't. So it infers me to think that you practically almost always play bedwars. Everyone can agree, lmao.

For real. Seriously. Did you actually read my post? Tell me the truth.

I'm not going to repeat it. Here is my proof on why this was at least taken a month ago - (even tho it was a week):

Do you not understand?

I know, lmao. I wasn't trying to use it against you. I even said it was old.

No, I'm gonna expose you in public.

--
      u guessed it, still no support.

20. Swift

Swift Boss Member

You don't have to see hacks, the mod does and he did. Don't complain to me if it was so called "false"
      Yeah, I don't have to report them for hacking I could report them for profanity, but that would mean I would report someone like every minute because someone swears almost every minute.
      I did read your post, of course.
      I don't think you get it, You said it was 1 week ago, I said it was 2 months ago. Maybe it wasn't 2 months but at least 1 month and a half. I of course understand.
      Now for the last time if you want to continue this, please pm me and not flame here. Thank you for your feedback.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.