x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ✯ ♥ Ꭶwift's ℳoderator ᗩpplication ♥ ✯

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Swift, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Apologizes. I was just putting down my strong opinion about this mod app.

2. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Let's be nice eh.
      Can you provide any proof where I am enjoying you being "bullied" by someone? if you're talking about YoShadow's posts, I only liked them. I didn't join the conversation. I made one post but it has nothing to do with your argument at hand, just a joke. That doesn't prove anything at all.
      I play more than just minigames but you're only on infection that I know of which I do not play.
      Immature. You've never seen me in game though? Makes sense as we have never actually talked before.
      Most of the commands I have listed actually are used, only a few I'm unsure on like socialspy.
      I'm not lying about anything and you have nothing to back you up on this it seems.

Conversation over? Okay.
      Thanks for the feedback :)

3. Scorv

I really don't think mods should encourage others to post disrespectful comments towards other players. Also I think rate abuse is against the rules, so I don't think people want a mod to be breaking the rules.
      Screenshot_2016-06-20-07-17-41.png

4. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I made each 2 likes after a hour though. So it's not considered as rate abuse. Did you not read my post? Please do.

5. Scorv

I was told to provide proof, so that's what I did. You also lied about not joining in with the conversation, as it is clearly shows that you did.

6. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Please read my post.. As you clearly didn't. I'll quote it if I must next time if you don't see it.

7. Scorv

Now you're just being incompetent. Is this how you would treat people if you were moderator? You're not acting helpful, mature, or caring as you said you do in your app. I wonder if the other traits you listed are a lie as well. You might as well take out "respectful", as you still clearly do not show it.

My opinion stands, and will always stand as a no support on your mod app. Please don't try to change my mind. You've already ruined my opinion about you enough, a reply would just make it worse.

8. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I'm just trying to understand your points here. I've explained my points and then you respond with something like that. I would appreciate if you didn't reply unless you have valid reasons. Thanks for your feedback.

9. Scorv

Another reason why you wouldn't make a good mod. Accepting feedback, positive and negative should be the same. Instead of trying to disprove someone's negative feedback on you, you just need to accept it and try to improve on it. Any negative reason someone may have to not support you is valid. It is their reason, it is valid for them, it might not be for you, but that shouldn't change anything. You still accept their reason and try your best to improve on it.

Moderating is about the players on the server, not making yourself look good.

10. Swift

Swift Boss Member

That's just the thing. I know this already but I can't improve if you don't explain how I'm all of these things you say I am. Thanks for your feedback but I Rather not continue the flaming on this application, if you wish to continue discussing the situation feel free to pm me.

11. Jubba

Jubba Experienced Member

Neutral. Although this an great application I hardly see you in-game so try work on your activity. Otherwise I'd love to see you get Moderator!
      Good luck! ;)

12. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thank you for the feedback, what gamemodes do you play? I'll try to look out for you next time.

13. Jubba

Jubba Experienced Member

I mainly play on "OPPvP" and "Infection"!

14. Swift

Swift Boss Member

I play op PvP a lot, I think it may be time zone differences maybe? If I ever see you online I'll say hi :)

15. Jubba

Jubba Experienced Member

I am in the timezone GMT+1, so that's probably the case but yes I'll try look at for you! ;) But I'm leaning more towards an support!

16. NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda Experienced Member

no support now,
      Just kdding support

17. Swift

Swift Boss Member

3rd support already? Thanks but you don't have to spam them :c

18. NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda Experienced Member

I'm sorry :(

19. Swift

Swift Boss Member

It's okay ;)

20. LlamaHoe

LlamaHoe Experienced Member

Um, sure. If calling someone an idiot is respectful.

http://imgur.com/VmvFRZV (happened just recently)

Couldn't disagree anymore. I agree with @Sando3: you wouldn't hestitate to report anyone you dislike. Also, I've noticed this beef between you and Sando. You watch his every move and try to catch him slip, then get him banned. You report him for literally nothing.

http://www.mineverse.com/threads/sando3-death-threats-panda-invalid.89848/
      You reported Sando for "death wishes", even though he never said "kys" to anyone. He just stated that someone got banned for saying it. You report him for anything, because you just want to see him banned, cause you dislike him.

I went ahead and did some research. I looked at all the reports made by you. The first five pages, are all on minigames. I agree that mods should be more active on minigames, but as a mod, you also have to be active on all gamemodes. I'm not saying you're not active on any other gamemodes, but majority of the time, you're on bedwars.

bandicam 2016-06-20 10-15-52-222.jpg bandicam 2016-06-20 10-15-58-253.jpg bandicam 2016-06-20 10-16-04-538.jpg

The only thing going for you, is the amount of reports you make, tbh.

Also, encouraging someone to keep "roasting" someone, is just sad. Mods are suppose to break up the fight, not let it continue.

--

No support, for the following reasons:
      - Rude
      - Bias
      - Not active

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.