x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ✯ ♥ Ꭶwift's ℳoderator ᗩpplication ♥ ✯

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Swift, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Introduction
      Hello, before we begin I'd like to say I'm very sorry for my attitude towards other players and I'm changing how I act towards everyone including hackers.
      If you do not know anything about me, feel free to check out my introduction here:
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/⌛-☠-swiftliciouss-introduction-☠-⌛.78345/
      And if you wish to look at my other application:
      http://www.mineverse.com/threads/✯♜♥-swiftliciouss-moderator-application-♥♜✯.83689/
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

How old are you?
      I am 18 years old.

Your in-game name
      My current in-game name is "Swiftlicious"
      Any of my old usernames can be found here:

https://namemc.com/profile/95e0fd85-fb22-4431-97aa-8ed90dbb7c82

What timezone are you in?
      Pacific Time (PT)

What country do you live in?
      I currently live in the United States of America. (My home country is the Philippines)

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English & Filipino very frequently.
      I also speak little Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
      Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      I usually take screenshots and then post them on Imgur and for recording I use a Recording software known as Bandicam and then post my video on my YouTube channel.
      This is where all of my Mineverse reports are located:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCM_jPfITOsNl-lsOSHp3FFA

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I want to become a moderator on Mineverse because I am a dedicated player to this server, I report players when they break the rules, I follow the rules myself but I have kind of been slacking in that department, I have many traits that moderators need which are listed below:

Active
      I am very active on the following gamemodes: Bedwars, Survival, Parkour, OP PvP, Archer PvP and sometimes go on Skywars or OP Prison. I am into the PvP gamemodes or building gamemodes if you would like to see me, but I'm trying to expand what gamemodes I play now.
      I am very active on the forums and report players for breaking the rules daily everytime I can.
      If you wish to say hi and drop by, I'm usually on Survival, OP PvP, Archer PvP & Bedwars the most.

Respectful
      I have not been very respectful lately to EVERYONE on the server which in this situation I am talking about the hackers, I do realize they are part of the server too but I didn't see it that way, because I'm thinking if they hack they obviously don't care about the server and want to get banned. But now I'm changing that and even if a player does break a rule, I'll be kind to them.

Helpful
      I am very helpful to new players on the server and try to teach them the gamemode that they are playing, if it is anything from Bedwars to OP Prison, I give them the moderator's guide made for that gamemode and then try to help them see how to play it.

Honest & Trustworthy
      I am very honest and try to be when it comes to reporting, telling the truth in a ban appeal, or anything in-game related with my friends, I don't like when others lie, and sometimes to be honest I do lie too, but humans make mistakes. I make tons of mistakes but I try to make up for them.

Perspective
      While I take no pride in my bans, I have learned from them, They have given me the perspective of someone who has been banned. I understand the rules more now because things I have been banned for or got others banned for I had no idea were even against the server rules. I can warn others now and explain that being banned isn't worth it.

Knowledge
      I am very knowledgeable about this position on Mineverse, I have been a mod on Skyblock-Islands for a long time, and since I was basically alone a lot of the time, it was hard for me, the players always hated me for banning their friends, but I've got past the hate and learned how to do ban without "feeling", I'd tell them to appeal if they want a unban like any other moderator, the forums were worse, but I was able to hold it together until it closed sadly.

Unbiased
      I never let get my friendships affect my job, and I never go easy on someone I know deeply. I know it sounds harsh, but it’s good as I am equal towards everyone including hackers (I still report them though). If I had to ban two people, someone I don’t like, and the other who is my good friend, I would give them the ban that they deserve, and NOT go easy on the friend and harsh on the person I don’t like. That doesn’t mean I ditch all my friends, I can still chat and have fun with them still. I will report my friends if they hack and I'm not afraid to do so.

Organized
      A staff member must also be organized, the member must be able to put things in a certain order, and must be able to retain problems from getting bigger and bigger. In real life, I am a tidy person who always organizes things. Staff Members must know the importance of organization and must be able to do it while moderating.

Maturity
      As of now, my mature levels aren't as high for the people who know me, I am changing that around and am trying not to be unmature to anyone at anytime for any reason, if I see a hacker, i'll record without saying any childish comments on him like "a hacker!" "you sux" or "get out of here". Of course I do joke around with my friends at time to time, besides that I will be or try to be mature during my time on Mineverse. In games of Bedwars, I do alert my team if there is a hacker to watch out for them though. I know I say this, but I believe my friends have seen me change from how I was months ago to today.

Efficiency
      You must be efficient in doing things on Mineverse. This is because you can't take ages on one thing, you need to move on to get everything done. This is very important and can be used in many different ways. I have this useful quality within me and I use it as best as I can. At the same time, I make sure I do put good effort into something whilst being efficient. I can get hackers banned within minutes and then make sure to log it if not already in another couple of minutes.

Experienced
      I have been moderator and owned servers before, I am familiar with all of Mineverse plugins and know how they work, I know all of the commands moderators get in game and their responsibility on the forums. I am also very familiar with hacks and know how to tell if the player is or not (I stopped hacking a good year ago).

Commands
      I have experience with all the commands that the rank moderator should get such as:
      /fly
      /god
      /tempban [player] [time] [reason]
      /checkban [player]
      /mute [player] [time]
      /kick [player]
      /unban [player]
      /tp [player]
      /tpo [player]
      /tpohere [player]
      /tphere [player]
      /gmsgspy
      /warn [player] [reason]

Teamwork
      I can work in a team very well, I can work on projects that require me to talk on Skype / Teamspeak with other Moderators if required and if needed I can do solo activities as well.

Caring
      I am very caring about other player's feelings on Mineverse and if they have something important to tell me, I will listen and hear it out till the end of their message. If someone told someone to "kys" I would be there for that player and hopefully make them feel better.

Grammar & Fast Typing
      This isn't much of a important skill that moderators need, but I have been known to type like an adult since I was 15 years old, and even though it's not important, I think it would be nice to type like "Hello, how are you?" instead of "how r u", but I may joke around with this sometimes with my friends.
      I'm also a fast typer, I can respond quick to questions if I know the response.

Commited
      I am VERY commited to reporting hackers and getting them banned, at this moment I have gotten over 300 players banned, I'm pretty sure. And am hoping to get more banned every day, I hate rule breakers and try not to be one in any case, if it's against a troller, hacker, or exploiter, I will be fair, record them, and then report them. Nothing else that I can do during the situation.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I can probably be on Mineverse for about 5-6 hours at the most at a time, if not more.
      Here's my daily schedule for Mineverse:
      Monday - Thursday: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
      Friday: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
      Saturday & Sunday: 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
      With small breaks in between of course.
      I can be on the forums throughout the day.
      This could change if I have any exams or tests at school.
      Since it's summer I can be on anytime of the day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing on mineverse since around January 2014, but then quit for a bit and came back in October 2015 and started to play Bedwars, Skywars, OP Prison, Survival, Creative, OP PvP, Archer PvP and other gamemodes.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Ingame Bans

I have been banned in-game for the following reasons:
      - The use of a illegal client (also known as Hacking)
      The first 2 times I was banned for hacking was because I was immature and didn't read the rules to see that hacking was indeed bannable. I kept doing it thinking I wouldn't get caught, but then I realized I shouldn't hack and became a legitimate player.
      The last time I was banned for hacking was false and I appealed and showed the moderator that banned me that I used a ender pearl and did not fly.

Forum Bans
      I have been banned on the forums for the following reasons:
      - Rate abuse (Giving over 2 dislikes or likes to one player in less than a hour)
      The first time I was banned for this I did not realize that rate abuse existed because again I did not read the rules, but then I got familiar with them and promised myself I wouldn't do it again..
      Then maybe 4 weeks later I rate abused again because I just loved what this person was saying and completely forgot that rate abused existed at the time.
      And then finally I got banned for giving 1 bad spelling rating to someone when there were no mistakes in their post. (There was a grammar mistake but there is no "Grammar Mistake Rating") So now I realize not to do that again.
      Just recently I have lost the ability to rate posts for a month because I gave someone 2 likes and a friendly rating.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I used to be moderator on a server called Skyblock-Islands (SBI) until it closed sadly, the server was owned by Noobcrew. (You can get confirmed that I was mod on here by @RobloxianRoblox) I have also been a moderator on SkyHype, FadeCloud & GalacticSB. I have also developed for servers that contact me on Skype. I also know all about the commands that staff should get such as /tempban, /mute, /kick, /ban, /unban, etc and know how to use them correctly if needed. I also own a hellblock server.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
      Yes, I do meet each requirement that you must have to be a staff member on Mineverse. My amount of messages posted is 2,000, I have enabled 2FA, I've been a member for around 6 months on the forums, and I have both Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication.

[​IMG]

Thank you all for reading this application, I hope you take in consideration that I'm trying and improving to change many of my inappropriate ways.
      I am very sorry for anyone's feelings that I have hurt and hope for you to forgive me.
      I don't know how this will go, I'm hoping many can see that I made mistakes and I have made up for them in the most part.
      Hopefully you read my entire application before just saying no support because you don't like me.
      I believe I made the right choice on applying once I became more active on the forums and in-game.

If you say "No Support" please list reasons why :).

Thank you Mineverse for giving me this opportunity to apply.
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    2. Coastic

Coastic Well-Known Member

Support, good luck

3. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thank you for the support. :)

4. NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda Experienced Member

Support man your nice and awesome
      -Nice detailed app
      -Known
      -Follows template
      -Meet requirements
      -Nice in game
      Good luck Man!

5. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thanks man! Thanks for the support means a ton <3

6. NinjaPanda

NinjaPanda Experienced Member

No problem

7. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Support good luck

8. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thanks for the support :).

9. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

supporting again if i haven't

10. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thanks for the support, much love. <3

11. Ohmic

Ohmic Legendary Member

I don't play much, but regarding your posts I have seen your dedication to the server.

Support.

12. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Thank you so much! means a ton coming from you. :)

13. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

Hello, I'm giving you my support for the following reasons:

• Active in-game
      • Active on the forums
      • Your application has a lot of detail
      • Makes reports
      • Active on mini-games (Bedwars, castle, etc)
      Good luck with your moderator application, @Swift! :)

14. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Support. ;)

15. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Aw thanks Typical! Means a ton getting a support rating from you. <3
      Thank you for the support! :)

16. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Support. :)

17. amli

amli Boss Member

Support
      -Very active ingame
      -Makes lots of reports
      -Friendly :)
      Good luck!!

18. Swift

Swift Boss Member

Wow! Thanks Cosxtte, I didn't expect this. Means a ton to have support from you <3
      Thanks for the support Auzzi! Lovely <3

19. dankmeme

dankmeme Experienced Member

Support.
      I would have never gotten mod anyways :)

20. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Neutral, you probably know why. I can be swayed either way. Good luck :D.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.