x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed ✎ plz_callme_JOKER's Moderator Application ✎

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by JoshMan84, Dec 15, 2016.

?

How well do you think this is going to do?

1. Good

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Middle

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Bad

100.0%
    4. Nobody's going to reply

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. JoshMan84

JoshMan84 Active Member

Preface
      Hello, and welcome to my Moderator Application. My name is Josh but I go by the name of JoshMan84. I decided that I want to become a moderator of this server, because:
      1. I barely have anything to do at my house.
      2. I have reported at least 5 rule-breakers

Please don't judge me for this.
      I used to change my name a lot. I know that this is bad because people wonder where I have gone or disappeared to. This wasn't that big of a deal, I also used to tell my friends that I change my name.

Application
      |
      |
      \/

Your in-game name?
      My current IGN is plz_callme_JOKER.

What time zone are you in?
      Malaysia Standard Time (MST; Malay: Waktu Piawai Malaysia, WPM) or Malaysia Time (MYT) is a standard time used in Malaysia. It is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time and Coordinated Universal Time. The local mean time in Kuala Lumpur was originally GMT+06:46:48.

What country do you live in?
      Malaysia

What languages can you speak?
      English and Indian

Do you have 2fa enabled? (yes/no)
      no

Do you have necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes, I do. Since I play on a MAC laptop, I use QuickTime Player to record and the default Mac screenshot(Cmd+Shift+4/3).

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I believe I should become moderator because I'd like to help out the server in many different ways. I'd like to keep the server hacker-free and make this server fun to play on without anybody breaking the rules of any sorts. Though, even now, I can't keep track of every single hack or person breaking the rules, I can still qualify to help the server and I will always do the best I can to help out. Here are some of my traits:

Active and Helpful
      I am active & helpful. I am extremely active on forums. I try my best help out people who have question about the forums, like "How do I get Active Member?" or "How can I rate posts?" In which, I do enjoy answering, ingame also. People who are new to Mineverse ask "How do I make a faction?" or "How do I increase my levels?" I am also active ingame, which I try to report hackers/rule breakers.

Efficient
      I am efficient. I use my laptop a lot and I am used to switching from the Mineverse forums or any kind of tab back to Minecraft. I work quickly and efficiency can be useful as a moderator because I can go from helping a player to handling a report very quickly. I'm used to this since I switch quickly from time to time to ingame and forums. Even if I'm not a moderator, I can easily report a player since I know my way around the forums, and, not wasting, I switch back ingame to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Dependable
      I am also dependable and can be trusted on. Dependability is showing the trusting job of being a moderator. I feel like I am being capable of being depended on and being worthy of trust everybody's trust; and in any sort of way or ability. I would always keep my loyalty to the community even in the toughest of times.

Fair and Equal
      I am fair & equal. I will admit, I have been unfair at many times, though I have tried and tended to keep this personality with me. For instance, I don't take sides in fights or start cussing and spamming in chat at the people who starting this fight. Nor do I treat anyone as an outcast. If do get annoyed, I never say something whom isn't fair or equal. I have experienced many people being unequal to each other and not treating each other with respect and dignity.

Fast typer
      I know my way around the keyboard since I use my laptop a lot. This can be very useful when a fellow player is confused about something or has a question. I can swiftly respond to the player, though I wouldn't be bothered if someone already answered their question, basically typed faster than me. This is a useful skill I have and I always double-check to see if I didn't respond correctly in any sort before responding in chat.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

In-game:
      Sunday - 4 1/2 hours
      Monday - 3 1/2 hours
      Tuesday - 3 hours
      Wednesday - 3 hours
      Thursday - 4 hours
      Friday - 5 hours
      Saturday - 5 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Almost 3 years.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      Honestly, I have never been banned ever.(no srsly)

Do you have any past experience being a Moderator?
      No, this is my first time.

Do you meet the requirements to be staff? (yes/no)
      yes

Conclusion
      Thank you for taking time to read my app, I really appreciate it, it took a lot of hard work, but I managed to do it. In case you do rate this app no support, can you tell me how to improve my app? Thanks again.

2. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

*sigh*
      requirements and unreadable

3. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.