x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ♧ OfficallyUnknown's ℳoderator Application™. ♧

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ferras, Dec 19, 2015.

?

Would I qualify the mod Team?

Poll closed May 19, 2016.
    1. Yes!

52 vote(s)
      40.9%
    2. No!

39 vote(s)
      30.7%
    3. Maybe

36 vote(s)
      28.3%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

[​IMG]

Introduction!
      Hey guys! I'm applying for mod because I am ready, I know what to expect, and I simply love helping out the server. I am experienced because I was mod on a server, but unfortunately it went down. Lets get into the application, shall we?
      How old are you? I'm currently 11 years old, turning 12 next year on July 11th.

Your in-game name: My in-game name is OfficallyUnknown. My IGN History: https://namemc.com/s/Unknownkid8000

What timezone are in? The timezone I am in is GMT timezone.

What country do you live in? I live in the United States of America.

What languages do you speak? I speak English, and Arabic.
      مرحبا أنا أتكلم العربية . = Hi I speak Arabic. :)

Do you have Two-Factor Authentication Enabled? Yes, I currently have Two-Factor Authentication Enabled For Security Purposes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)? I have Quicktime to record, and Gyazo to screenshot. Here is my Youtube channel. This is where you would find videos of hackers recorded by me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXzq1CBqVjbZ2Uy7OYjfdw

Why do you think you should become mod?
      I would love to moderate this delighted server. Mineverse has given me a lot of help, and hope. I only spend my time on one server, Mineverse. The dream I wish would come true, is to be able to work with them. I am certainly not giving up. I always keep in mind what the commands are given to you as a moderator. I could name them like, /ban (player) (reason), /tempban (player) (time), /kick (player), /mute (player) (time) or permanent, and /social spy. These commands help me moderate the server. Now I will state some traits.

Helpful
      I love to help players. If players asks if there is either a moderator is on, I just /msg them what they need help in, and try my best to assist them. I am the person that loves to read the chat, and I see players asking "how do I use kits", "how do I accept a tpa", all those general questions that new players don't really have information about. I feel that players that are not donors are being left out, and I try my best to help them. I have experienced that. I don't feel that good when everyone is enjoying there time, while this one player just wants to enjoy the time as well. I try to let them have my kit to enjoy the server they are playing on.

Honesty
      I am not a fan of lying. If I lie, I get this feeling that I never like to feel. I'm all about honesty. Lies are just a disgrace. If there are secrets that should not be revealed that Cypriot had told the Staff team about, I wouldn't mention it to anyone whatsoever. I have TONS of secrets my friends have told me that I have never revealed, and never will. When I am told something that is private, that is how I will keep it. If someone had asked me a question, I will just have to be honest, can't lie.

Responsible
      I am very responsible. If there is a false ban, ban appeals, etc that I have either banned the player, or I have to deal with the appeal, I will take full responsibility in it. If I am demoted, and the player isn't unbanned, therefore another mod would take responsibilty of it. I will take full responsibilty of anything that I have created, I don't blame others if they didn't do anything, but they did I would have them included in the situation. I don't put the blame on any random player.

Respectful
      I honestly think that everyone on Mineverse has a life, no one is special/better. Now if some Donor is disrespecting a player, I will take action. I will not abuse my powers, and not rub my moderator perms in someone's face. I think that all players should be treated the same. I will not a player be bullied because he is not a Donor. No one would appreciate that.
      Friendly
      Being friendly plays a huge part of moderating. When your friendly to others, people will respect you. Being friendly will be easier for a player to talk to you personally. Now I always love to joke with players, and have a little fun, but when something is hurting my friend, and he is friendly to me, I will assure you that I could assist him with anything I can provide him with! :)

Patience
      Patience is what completes me. Trust me, when it comes to situations/arguements, I will response kindly with a reasonable, and mature answer to the player. Patience is what can solve issues. I don't tend to spam players with questions. When I have something to ask a staff member, I don't spam them because I understand, and feel the pressure they have on them.

Fast Typer
      It is a great hobby to be typing fast, especially for this job. The reason why I am stating this is a great hobby because if the hacker, advertiser, etc realizes that I am on, or watching him, he'll probably just disconnect from the server, and therefore I cannot ban him. If I am able to type his name fast, I would have succeeded. I didn't learn to type fast by taking any classes/websites, I just got fast when I would chat with others. :)

Aware
      I always stumble across hackers every server I join. It is pretty common that you'd see a hacker on each, and every server. Nothing can stop these players without a moderator, and a player that can record, and report them. I have seen some pretty crazy hackers. Kit-PvP, and Op-PvP is where the hackers are common, due to the strong hacks that are provided with the hacked client the use. Usually if there isn't a mod currently on, I would take action, and start recording.

How long can you be active everyday?
      Monday- Forums throughout the day; In Game: 6:00PM-7:00PM
      Tuesday- Forums throughout the day; In Game: 8:00PM-10:00PM
      Wednesday- Forums throughout the day; In Game: 6:00PM-8:00PM
      Thursday- Forums throughout the day; In Game: 1:00PM-2:00PM
      Friday- Forums throughout the day; In Game: 3:00PM- 5:00PM

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse since December 31, 2013.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)?
      Forums:
      I wrote something in a thread I wasn't suppose too. That was it I believe. This ban happened 3 months ago.
      In-game:
      1. I was banned on skywars for showing a mod something, and he banned me for 2 days. This happened on Skywars, and this happened a week before a promotion.
      2. I was banned on Skygrid for helping a player being griefed, and then I accidentally burnt him, and another player, and I got banned for 30 days. That is about it. Later after my appeal, the mod lowered it down to 24 hours. :)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I was once a Moderator on a server, but was once tooken down, and I am currently a Developer on a Beta server. I am currently Trial-Mod on a server. :)

Screenshots of reports I've created, and got them banned:

https://gyazo.com/27f86400eafcdf12d5e166cd047dd94f
      https://gyazo.com/f88a183aa902dc8ae9c3aecb372926fc
      https://gyazo.com/1913b7f97ff6d5bc59b1691489a8f651
      https://gyazo.com/a15296e8c1616e892a880672e90f5044
      https://gyazo.com/00b448dd159861127ad7e4ef192320e5

Do You Meet The Requirements For Staff? Yes, I personally believe that I am prepared to become a Moderator on Mineverse. :)

This will now be the ending of my Moderator Application.
      Thank you all once again for taking your precious time, and reading this Application!
      Really appreciate it! :)
      ~Unknown.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    2. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

wait youre 11

wow i thought you were like 15
      in that case +10

3. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

?

4. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

+10 = support

5. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

ThanKS Tepig! :):):)

6. ParanormalPizza

ParanormalPizza Well-Known Member

How many applications do you have ಠ_ಠ
      Neutral.

7. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Actually I had @Janice999 close them all =)

8. Coastic

Coastic Well-Known Member

Neutral

9. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Neutral.
      - I feel you could add more traits.
      This is the only thing that is wading my decision to Neutral, as your application is amazing, and it looks stunning. I will be back later, to change my decision, I will just let the rest of the community leave their feedback first.

I recommend adding a 'Poll'. It will save you updating the 'No Support' , 'Support' , 'Neutral' thing every time someone leaves feedback.

Best of luck :D.

10. Syndicade

Syndicade Boss Member

Neutral

11. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

I updated my post.
      Also, I'm sorry, I cannot. I am in bed, I have noticed our timezones are insanely different :/.

12. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Oh bit I still don't understand what you said I'm not a great deal on the forums...

13. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

It meant I haven't seen you a lot on the forums.

14. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Oh. I am jump into the forums whenever I can=)

Timezone.....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    15. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Well I seen abinon infection and OpPvp but your still not active enough to me in-game.
      Neutral
      Good luck ;)

16. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Well you can find me in Kit-PvP, and much more other servers.

17. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

How can I get a Support from you? ;)

18. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

Iv'e been told off for this.
      Try and avoid back-to-back posting. :D

19. TypoManiacxX

TypoManiacxX Active Member

Well as for Arabic Salem Marhaba i am arabic as well i would support but i'd say neutral a tad bit too young

20. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Thanks for the input! :)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.