x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ♆Mod Application♆

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by eli4ever, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Do you think I should get mod?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2016.
    1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

50.0%
    3. Maybe..

16.7%
    4. Absolutely!

33.3%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. eli4ever

eli4ever Active Member

Hello everyone,

Introduction

Hello MineVerse Community my name is Elijah, I am 14 years old and Minecraft is my most favorite game that I spend my time . Other than that, some things I like to do are: playing soccer, baseball, watching TV, browsing youtube and playing basketball. Please read until the very end. Also, I only recently joined the Mineverse forums since today I will become very active and that is something that I promise.

My timezone
      The timezone I am currently in is UTC+8:00 in the Pacific Time Zone.

Where do you live?
      I live in Southern California, I believe that I could be an effective moderator because I am always on my computer late at night where I believe that most mods will not be on.

How old are you?
      I am 14 years old (mentioned above) I believe at this age my maturity level is great to be moderating Mineverse.

What is your IGN (In game name)
      My IGN is eli4ever I do not plan on changing it for it has been my name ever since Minecraft has come out. I will be completely honest and do the best I can to my high expectations.

What languages do you speak?
      The two languages I can speak are English and Spanish, I can speak both of these very fluently and will be able to communicate with other Minecraft people from a different country. Therefore I will try to do the best of my abilities to communicate with that particular person.

What software(s) of recording/taking screenshots do you have?
      Fraps
      Fraps is my favorite app for recording to used personally because it is easy to use. Also, it is the best and it is preferred to be used while recording.
      Screenshots can be easily taken via F2 on my AlienWare laptop

Where do you live?
      I currently live in the United States of America, in the state California, in the city Los Angeles. It is located in the northern hemisphere.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      Mineverse has been my favorite server for my whole Minecraft career. I would love to say that it is an astonishing server with very little hackers on this server ruining it. I was introduced to this server in January 2014 by my friend (hotrodjohn.) I have been playing Minecraft the 2nd year it had came out.

Have you ever been banned on Mineverse?
      I have been banned on Mineverse twice, on Oppvp & Kitpvp both of them being for hacking. I was using kill aura while pvping. I have regretted hacking every since I do not want to hack ever again. I have learned my lesson from this and will never do this again, this reason is because I miss playing on these gamemodes.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Monday 2-3 hours from 4:00pm until 7:00pm
      Tuesday 1-4 hours from 5:00pm until 7:00pm
      Wednesday 1-2 hours from 4:00pm until 5:00
      Thursday 2 hours from 7:00pm until 9:00
      Friday 7 hours 5:00pm 12:00am
      Saturday 14 hours 10:00am until 12:00am
      Sunday 8 hours 1:00 until 9:00

Do you have any past experience as a mod?

I have had a little experience with being a mod, I haven't got a lot of knowledge past the basics: /mute /ban /kick /unban /tempban etc.

Basic knowledge of commands for mods
      These are some of the commands I am familiar with:
      /ban (used to ban people either temporarily or forever).
      /mute (used to make a person not be able to talk either forever or temporarily).
      /kick (player name) this is used to temporarily kick a player from the game.
      /unban (player name) used to unban someone who has been banned whether it is temporary or permanent.

Traits:
      1. Caring-

If someone is being bullied or someone (someone is being mean to someone else) then i will step up and help the ones in need, and tell them (the cruel ones) that they are behaving very badly and that they should stop or it would be a very bad consequence for them.

2. Un-biased-

This is something that I think is very important for a mod, it is one of the must qualities for a mod, for they cannot back up their friend(s) in a situation where it is right to not back them up. This very often happens in life just because of someone is their friend. You have to be honest and do the right thing, the thing that is right for both their friend and the other person.

3. Fast typer-

I think I am a fast typer and thus I will be able to reply back to a person or fill in a report fast. In game this can help me by interacting with people faster so that they don't just run away and get to hear the full thin that I am saying.

4. Respectful-

If someone has their own opinions then I will respect them and their ideas, I will not make fun of them just because they have a different reason or way of doing things. It doesn't matter if your different. And indeed, it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts.

5. Maturity-

I am a mature person who will take care of others and guide them to the right path, to be a good and nice person, not to be mean. I am at the age of 14 which means I am in my teenager age. I can be responsible for my actions and begin helping others as well.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Becoming a mod is my dream, to make sure the server is nice and clean and there is no bullies on. People will follow the rules and everyone will be happy. I am not doing this to be a mod and be able to have good commands, but because it's the right thing to do. To help others in need, to be helpful, nice, caring. To not be mean or unfair just because someone isn't my friend. The point of this is that I want to guide people to be and stay a nice, kind, caring person. So that then they can also teach other people this and then it will spread. Also, I want to help make Mineverse more popular than it already is.

Conclusion
      I would like to say thank you for all of you for reading this and that I will be more active on the forums. In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take, so this is one that I will step up for and really try to get this position, to guide those into the right path.

Thanks for your time,
      eli4ever

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support, duplicate mod app.

3. eli4ever

eli4ever Active Member

Thanks? :depressed:

4. eli4ever

eli4ever Active Member

Inefable, with all do respect (no staff disrespect here) but do you actually consider reading it instead of saying,"no support." It may not be as good as yours but please don't say something when you actually haven't considered reading it.

5. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

No support
      • Never seen you in-game
      • New member to forums
      • Add some colour to it
      • Needs More details and info
      Good Luck :p

6. MrFishlips

MrFishlips Experienced Member

No support. Reasons stated above ^

7. eli4ever

eli4ever Active Member

Jxnn, I have never seen you in game but I play a lot.

8. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

No support, reasons stated.

9. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support, reasons stated.

10. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

No support, be more active .

11. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

No support
      • Never seen you in-game
      • New member to forums

12. alma

alma Boss Member

Sorry no support, good luck.

13. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

No support. Please be open to constructive criticism, and don't be overly defensive. Sigh.

- Familiarise yourself with the community on forums
      - Organise your app a bit better so it's easier to read.
      - Don't have a bad attitude to criticism, especially if they are mainly constructive.

Good luck though!