x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ☻ ItsSniiper's Mod app☻

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ItsSniiper, Jul 14, 2015.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

☻Intro:☻
      Hello Mineverse, today you will be reading my Moderator Application.I plan to Moderate All the servers as best as I can. I've tried my best making this but if you have any questions/concerns that I did not answer in this thread then please write in your feedback. Thank you and hope you enjoy it!

==☻How old are you?☻==
      I am 15.

==☻Your in game name:☻==
      ItsSniiper

==☻What timezone are you in?☻==
      (UTC-6:00)

==☻What country do you live in?☻==
      United States of America

==☻What languages do you speak?☻==
      I speak English fluently and some Spanish.

==☻Why do you think you should become a mod?☻==
      I think I should become a mod because a lot of the people on infection are hacking and nobody is there to ban them. Me being there could will help skyblock community alot. I can carry out lots of different tasks that Mineverse might need. I help out alot of people in the community and know that I can make Mineverse a better server. I can not only help in-game but also I try to be active on the forums. I post fun games, or help people on their Mod Apps and suggest ideas that will help mineverse become better. If you get to know me you will find out that I am a fun, loving, and caring guy. I live in the United States so I would be able to help those in the USA timezones who need help. Lately there have been lots of advertising,language, and hacking in Mineverse and I have been there to report them. Everyday i've seen people swearing or advertising and they don't get caught.I know Infection is very messed up at the moment and these mistakes need to be fixed. Also, there is a lot of scamming and spam on skyblock, I have been there to report or help people have a better experience playing.

☻Traits☻

==☻Strict:☻==

I can be very strict at times but still be fun. Strictness is needed when being a mod. You can't just let people hack and get away with it. If you are strict then the other players will think wow he's strict, I can't hack or else I will get banned. As a mod I cannot let anybody get passed with taking the server down.

==☻Helping:☻==
      There has been a lot of people on skyblock that are new and need help learning. I tell them the basics about skyblock and love to see them grow their island. I also help out a lot on skyblock. If they have questions about how to start off or about auctions I tell them the answer they are looking for. I try to let everybody fit and have fun on the server :)

==☻Responsible:☻==

Being responsible is very important in being a moderator. In life right now I have jobs like baby sitting, or mowing lawns which require lots of responsibility . These jobs have tought me to be responsible and work my hardest to do things right the first time, therefore I can be responsible. Here you have to be responsible enough to take care of hackers or advertisers.

==☻Honesty:☻==
      Being a Moderator requires honesty. I'm not afraid to tell people why they got banned or others the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but it has to be said. But I will always keep the game fun and fair.

==☻Friendly☻==

I am very friendly with all types of people. I do not insult or be rude. I tend to make friends fairly easily(says mah mom). When I see a new person in infection I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible so that person would like the server. Being friendly brings everybody happiness and brings it to me too. I have many friends on the server and on forums which say I'm a good guy.

==☻Equality:☻==
      Being equal to everybody means everything. I do not be rude to people because of their race,type of person they are, or religion. I have all sorts of friends and treat everybody the way I want to be treated. Being equal makes everybody have fun and want to come back. It also makes them feel like they belong in the community.

==☻Mature:☻==
      Being mature is very important. If somebody's hacking or being rude to another player, yelling at them will not help. Simply asking them to stop being rude or giving them a warning would do the job. I am funny sometimes but I do not go over the limit and make it I'm in high school so I have learned to be more mature.

==☻Knowledge:☻==

I have been on the server for awhile now and i know most of the commands (/ban, /mute, /kick, /tempban, /tempmute /help). I know how the mods work and how most gamemodes work .

==☻Activity☻==
      I try to be as active as possible, when I'm not able to go on my PC I go onto minechat. I also am active on forums and try to be as active as possible on here too.

==☻Hacks:☻==
      I can tell when somebody is hacking. Whether it's chest esp, X-ray, PvP hacks or simple fly hacks. I would also give warnings or ban people who are spamming or advertising for other sites.

==☻Humor:☻==
      I try to be funny and appeal to others. While being a Moderator, I will help the server, but also have fun while helping. People think of me as funny in different ways ranging from the things that I do to the things that I say.

===Lack of Moderators on at most times :====
      Currently not many mod's go on skyblock, I see Prefixed or electric on every once in awhile but sometimes they are afk., I don't see mods on much but maybe it's the different time zones, but skyblock needs an America timezone mod.

===Common Sense===

I have common sense. If something right needs to be done I know what to do. I won't make a lot of mistakes, everybody makes mistakes but I try not to do everything wrong.

===Fun===

I am very fun. I can make people happy in a heartbeat. When it comes to having fun drop parties or having free items given away, special deals. I always make sure everybody's having fun

==Expirenced player==
      I know how most of the gamemodes work because I have been on the server for quite awhile and have played most of the gamemodes, I could easily help someone who's in need.

=EXTRA:=
      I have bandicam to record hackers. I can screenshot them as well. I am also active on the forums and try to help out and be nice as much as possible.I also have filed reports so I know how those work. I am also quite a fast typer.
      =About me!:=
      I am 15 going onto 16 in August. I have 1 older brother who is 21 and goes to college. I was born in California until I was 5 years old and moved to San Antonio Texas. I love to play basketball,hang with friends, and minecraft. I am currently in 10th grade, and am choosing whether to be in the oil industry or in the car industry. Someday I hope to drive a supercar and live in a mansion :D

=What I will do when i'm Moderator:=
      Be respectful to all my peers.
      NOT abuse my powers.
      Do the best to make this server better.

=What I will NOT do when i'm Moderator:=
      Abuse my powers
      Be mean to everybody
      Mute or ban without a reason.

=How long can you be active on the server everyday?=
      Monday-Friday I can be on about 1-3 hours.
      Saturday-Sunday i can be on 2-5 hours.

=How long have you been playing Mineverse?=
      Although my profile says Feb,2014. I have been a active player since about June of 2013.

=Have you ever been banned in the past?=
      No

=Do you have any past experience as a moderator?=
      I have been a Moderator on a small server called Mythpark.
      -i was mod on a server called MultiPvP. It gets around 10-40 people a day.
      I feel like I would be a good Moderator for Mineverse.

=Which servers do I play the most?=
      I play skyblock and infection mostly. I also am starting on survival and trying to become more known there. I often visit creative,kitpvp, oppvp, and factions.

==☻Outro:☻==
      Thank you for reading my Moderator Application, if you have any questions or concerns please tell me. Have a good day :)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

I'm gonna have to go neutral. I don't see you on Infection a lot.

Also, re-read through you app. There is a bunch of stuff out of place. You could also space out the format questions

3. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Ok, I play infection every once in awhile I'm working hard on my skyblock. I'll fix everything that's out of place, it all messed up when I posted it

Ok what can I do to make your decision a support? :)

Ok thanks! Will do

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
    4. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Support.

5. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Thanks Drago!

6. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Support, although be more active in-game and on forums. ;)

7. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Ok, thanks DownDeep27

8. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

Neutral.

Maybe space out your questions and answers.

9. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

I tried, but it says it's over 10000 characters..

10. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

Ahh. Well, I'm still Neutral.

11. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Ok :) I will try my best to make it a support!

12. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Bump! Give feedback!

13. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

14. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

I do not shlpppooooooorrtttt

15. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

May I ask why?

16. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

I shall not give away my thoughts!!!!!1!1!1!!1!

17. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

wat.

18. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

You heard me :)

19. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

20. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

No support.
      -Immature
      -Not Active
      -Your app is not as neat as it could be, as some fonts are different. and some are out of alignment <--- Not as important

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.