x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ☣iGlitcher's Moderator Application☣

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by iGlitcher, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. rocky7239

rocky7239 Active Member

Support, just try to bump less frequently :P

2. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

:p App was on page 5, no replays for a week, don't wanna have to gravedig it.

3. rocky7239

rocky7239 Active Member

Ok then.

4. iGlitcher

Back On Topic now :)

5. Brian J

Brian J Experienced Member

Support :)
      And yikes more than 7k views! :eek::bitenails:

6. iGlitcher

Thanks, Yeah I know, Application is old, so many views :eh

7. InsiteLynx

InsiteLynx Experienced Member

Good luck glitcher hope you get Mod :)

8. iGlitcher

9. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

Glitcher, I have seen you become more mature in the past few months, so I wish you luck on your application.

10. mindsensation

mindsensation Experienced Member

I'd like to expand upon my previous reasons and show you ways in which you could improve to be a more suitable potential moderator. This is in no way me insulting you and/or criticizing you, instead showing you ways to improve. First of all, I'd like to say that You are not a moderator. There have been multiple occasions in which you have been "mini-modding," as shown here, which is something that is rather frowned down upon. Until the day comes when Cypriot promotes you, you should not be trying to fulfill the duties of a moderator, and I suggest you read this thread, here. As a player, the absolute most you should be doing is reporting rule-breakers, helping people in-game if they ask of it, or making friendly guides to help the community, not enforcing the rules without proper permissions to enforce them.

Secondly, I'd like to address something, that while it may not seem important, relates to your maturity and how others view you and your application. I suggest that you seriously stop bumping your application, and, while you're perfectly allowed to, it makes it seem as though you're desperate for attention. If your application is on the 5th or 6th page, I hate to say it but there's probably good reason for that. The only time you should be bumping is once per month, as that is the maximum amount of time to bump before gravedigging, although with applications I believe you can even go further than that, as long as the thread is your own.

Thirdly, you've been, and I don't know how else to say this, "fanboying" over staff. I just want to say that the staff are not celebrities to mooch off of in order to obtain a position. They are here to moderate the server, that is their job and you should let them do it until the day comes in which you are promoted, if that ever happens. It is unnecessary to tag multiple moderators when dealing with a thread or any other matter, they are busy enough as it is and will respond when the time is available to them. You do not obtain the position of staff by fanboying over staff, rather legitimately helping out in-game, reporting players, and generally being a good applicant.

Fourthly, I suggest that you do not lie about your past bans, you have been banned by @Glaadiator for owning more than the maximum amount of plots, and @rachetclanks for scamming players. Your past bans are something to be taken into consideration when deciding whether to support or not, and falsifying this information is unethical. I recommend you fix this as soon as possible if you wish for your application to remain honest.

Lastly, this is your application. You seriously need to stop criticizing those that don't give their support, as they are simply giving you ways to improve and/or expressing their opinion. This is not about the people who give their feedback on this application, so you should not be making it about them. Rather, you should be taking their criticism into account and humbly accepting it.

Please note, this is not an insult, nor should it be taken to be. I am simply suggesting ways in which you should improve in order to become a more suitable applicant. If you rate this negatively, I will assume that you are ignoring my feedback and do not wish to become a better person for the job. Aside from this, I am not insulting you, simply giving you my feedback. I can tell that you seriously want to obtain the position of staff and are willing to do anything for it to happen, so hopefully you take into account what I have said and try to better yourself in order to obtain the position of moderator.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    11. Cheez

Cheez Experienced Member

Stay on topic guys.

12. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

What mindsensation just said made me reconsider my support completely. I thought I had seen you mature and be helpful etc and I was thinking of supportin, but what he just said completely changed my support.

No Support :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    13. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

NO SUPPORT!

14. larrythebird101

larrythebird101 Boss Member

Idk if I have yet but, no support.

15. iGlitcher

Thanks for informing me on my struggles, I'll edit my app as soon as I get on my pc :)
      Thanks for the input, What mindsensation says is true. You have no reason to "Support" me and I will work on that, thanks :)

16. iGlitcher

Application has been updated. (Not a Bump, just saying as it was kinda 2 paragraphs)

17. GohanGamez

GohanGamez Active Member

No support. I don't think you are mature.

18. iGlitcher

Thanks for the input Gohan! Though I hope your not saying I think based off of my age :eh

19. GohanGamez

GohanGamez Active Member

Huh? No thats not why. On threads I have seen you put like real mean stuff on peoples posts. Thats all :/

20. Skylanderdavid

Skylanderdavid Experienced Member

No support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.