x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ★[U.K]Fluxninja's Moderator Application [KitPvP] [Prison]★ [Locked on request]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ziipper, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ziipper

Ziipper Experienced Member

Preface
      I would like to say a big thanks to @xxxvan who motivated me to make this app, So here it is, shall we start?
      [​IMG]
      How old are you?
      I am currently 14 years of age

Your in-game name?
      Fluxninja

What is your timezone?
      BST (British summer Time) UTC/GMT +1 hour

What country do you live in?
      U.K

What languages do you speak?
      English is my main language, I do German in school at the moment. Also I can speak a bit of french and a tiny bit of Spanish :)

Commands (what i'm aware of)
      Yes I am aware of the commands and how to deal with hackers,spammers,advertisers and others....

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Well.. You all know me as a guy that will never back down in a fight, if I'm in the right ill fight to prove it. I have changed my attitude and i'm deeply sorry for letting some people down. That is all in the past and I want to look into the future. Forgive and forget? :)

Active -
      I am very active throughout Mineverse. When I have the chance to be able to play I will without a doubt. I do MMA so sometimes I haft to go do that in the week. On a Saturday I play football which starts at 9am-10am and I get home at 12-1. I didn't realize how active some off the moderators are, I try to be as active as them :) I try to get across most of the servers each day but I play kitpvp and prison the most (why i'm applying for them). I seem to only see the same moderator on everyday on kitpvp and that is savvy. Kitpvp is a server that lacks in staff at the moment

Maturity -
      Is part of being a Mod there many things as well. Although you may think/say "he too young" "he too immature." Age does not matter, Maxninja is a perfect example he is 12 and he is more mature than most people on here on mineverse. I have seen Adults swearing and being offensive to others.
      There are children on here they don't want to see all that junk.

Rules-
      I have read all of the F.A.Q. banning, moderating and rules. I have the knowledge to know what to do in a difficult situations

Honest -
      I think this is a perk that all Mod must have. As my self I am a very honest person you will meet. I don't see the point in lying you don't achieve anything!

Helpful-
      Helpfulness is a key aspect for a moderator. I believe I will be able to help people in anyway they need and I won't stop until they are satisfied.

Respectful -
      Even if I u hate (well not practically like), this hasn't happened thankfully but if it did I won't treat them any different to other people. I will treat everyone one equally what ever has happens between us. Hackers (any thing that is not allowed) will obviously be punished for what they have done! I do believe in a second chance.

Having a laugh/ fun-
      I will get involved in the community and play with others and help know the server better. All moderators can have some fun sometimes can't they?

Dedicated-
      This was one of the first server I joined, playing this server has shown my true colors. I have made new friends, I have made enemy's but we have became friends. I will never stop playing this server even if the worst has happened. This is the best server around.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I will be on everyday, here is my schedule

Monday: 1-2 hours
      Tuesday: 3-4 hours
      Wednesday: 1-2 hours
      Thursday: 3-4 hours
      Friday: 3-4
      hours Saturday: Free any time this day
      Sunday:4-6 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      About 1 year and 4 months :)

Have you ever been banned in the past?
      Yes I sadly have only once but thankfully it was a incorrect ban and the banning moderator unbanned me a couple of hours after.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have been a mod on a server that had 100-300 player on each day.

Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      I would like to moderate kitpvp and prison, because they are the main servers I play on

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    2. KlutzyGiant4

KlutzyGiant4 Experienced Member

#24 BLAZING SUPPORT

3. Van

Van Boss Member

Support,

You are nice in-game, friendly to talk with, I really enjoy to play with you.

You are active and helpful as you said.

Best of luck. <3

4. Ziipper

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough but this is part of Why you should be moderator.
      [​IMG]
      It is too big, that's why its in a spoiler

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    5. Ziipper

6. Van

Van Boss Member

:(

7. Van

Van Boss Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.