x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ‍❤ SwirlinqsWife Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by DontTouchMyPing, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DontTouchMyPing

DontTouchMyPing Active Member

Introduction
      Hey my name is Riley but people call me JJ because on my football shirt it says JJ and people in game call me SwirlinqsWife and i have been playing mineverse for 4 years plus well its around 4 years and 2 months and 8 days because my brother showed me the AWESOME server called mineverse

Your in-game name: SwirlinqsWife

What timezone are you in? GMT (Great Britain Time)

What country do you live in? I Live in United Kingdom (England) but moving back to the USA in 2 months

What languages do you speak? English,French,Spanish (Learn them in school)

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      Yes i use bandicam and action like you see on my youtube channel and i use lightshot (Little bit like gyazo but quicker)

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Kindness- through times I have struggled with many qualifications and have actually realized what this is but ive looked and yeah, I have a lot of Kindness in my life and will answer any players requests (Excepts for items ranks, etc) and would love to help them and do the best as i can.

Patience- I’m very patient on people & wait as long as possible for something to be done. though I lack sitting in one place for 5 hours doing nothing which is unless I sleep. But I can wait a long time for things. I was put in hospital and i had to wait 9 hours in the waiting room.

Helpfulness- Everytime you see me in-game I'm on Prison, Infection or OP Prison or sometimes other game modes I usually don't play on. I tend to be helping a player in-game or playing the game. I always like to help people out with rank up questions, voting, or Prestiging/Ranking Up. If I'm on Prison or KitPvP (or kitpvp2) I always report hacking, glitching, bullying, cussing, etc.

Optimism- Optimism is a main trait not just in the skills of a Moderator, but life too. I have been told by many people in life that I'm very optimistic and I always stay positive.

Active- Finally we have reached activity. I have around 4 to 9 hours to play on weekdays and 14 hours weekends. I use it wisely instead of sleeping of course. Being Active is an advantage not everyone has. I don't really get homework much because i'm a good in class and do my work in lessons, allowing me to be online more often. If I get moderator, I could visit Most servers daily with no problem and ban more dirty hackers.

Trust- If you ever need to trust someone, I'm very trustful, I never lie in situations that gives me and advantage. I always go through with promises that I have made with all players. If I get moderator trust me, I will do amazing.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Atleast 4- 8 hours because i have no exams until next year.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've played mineverse for at least 4 years i started on my birthday in 2013 my brother showed me but he quit because he quit minecraft overall because he has his GCSE's and he gave me his account.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes and im gonna be truthful about this ive been banned 4 times (2 on oppvp, 2 on kitpvp2) 1 on oppvp for Scamming and other was for Ban evasion, The first one on kitpvp2 was for Hacking and i admitted i was, second time was for death wishes and this was recent but i made a appeal and it was accepted because i told the truth and proved proof of what happend

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes! i was trail-mod on veltpvp! but i was demoted for interacting with players and warning people but all that was resolved until i resigned on the 29th of december 2016 ( http://prntscr.com/eh9iv2 )
      Also i was a Moderator on a dead server called VaultMC and i uploaded a trailer and it got closed down because they were losing money on the server

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes!

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Of course

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes!

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes i have it on my Phone!

2. ronaldomac2

ronaldomac2 Active Member

100% support mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

No support
      -Only saw you online once
      -Work on reports (on all gamemodes, not just Kitpvp)
      -Maybe add colors to make app easier to read
      -Many grammatical errors
      -Add more information about how you can help the server, etc.
      -Improve activity

4. Winnfield

Winnfield Boss Member

No support

- You've been banned many times...
      It doesn't suggest a great deal about your attitude or care for the rules.
      - You're not active on the forums.
      You barely meet the 50 post minimum.
      - I haven't seen you in game.
      - There are grammatical problems.
      They make the application look slightly unprofessional.
      - I understand hackers are bad, but referring to them as 'dirty hackers' is degrading... Disrespectful :/
      - I'm not sure if that first paragraph makes sense or not...
      - Not many reports

Best of luck.

5. Linux

Linux Boss Member

No support - post farmed for 50 post count.

6. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

No support sorry.
      Reasons stated above.

7. ElZaidTM

ElZaidTM Active Member

No Support.

8. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support.
      Reasons stated above.

9. kei

kei Well-Known Member

No support.

10. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

I suggest you get to know the forums and make a point of helping people in-game before applying at all. No support right now

11. 4Ping

4Ping Active Member

No support ^ aggree with chari

12. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

no support

13. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

no support

14. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Sorry, it's a no today SwirlinqsWife

15. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.