x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA ღ vαníshmєnt's mσdєrαtσr αpplícαtíσn ღ

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by cuban, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

[​IMG]

Introduction

I would like to say hello to those who may not know me. My in-game name is Vanishment. I enjoy playing video games and riding my bike. I love volunteering at my school helping out with activities that my school has planned. If you would like to speak to me in-game you can ask me on this thread, private message me, or comment on my profile.

An apology

I have done some things in my past that may consider you not to support me in becoming a moderator. Yes I hacked, rate abused, and also got banned. That was my past, I will own up to it and apologize and hope you will not dwell on it. I am deeply sorry if I may have hurt your feelings or just been rude to you. I now understand that there is truly consequences to my actions, I also understood that a while back but I just didn't seem to care if I did get banned.

I am deeply sorry.

How old are you?

I am 14, turning 15 on November 17

Your in-game name:

My current in-game name is Vanishment

previously known as the user SkyeAscending & Duplexy

What timezone are you in?

Eastern Zone Standard Time (EST) or UTC-05:00

What country do you live in?

USA

What languages do you speak?

English

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I use Bandicam to record hackers which I consider to be very reliable because you’re able to see chat clearly and my entire Minecraft window.

I also use Lightshot for screenshots which is easy to access and also to edit.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I believe I should become a moderator because I am an extremely dedicated player to this community and server. I believe in doing what’s right for the server, taking time out of my day to do my best to make reports and help the community. I promise to serve each and everyone of you to the best of my ability. I will only do more than my best to moderate this server.

I also have some traits that I will list that are needed when becoming a moderator:

Friendly

I’m an exceedingly friendly player who welcomes and loves meeting new players hoping to create a long lasting friendship. I help others feel better by comforting them and just having a positive attitude and staying cool.

Unbiased

When it comes to moderating it’s only best to stay equal to all players and give each the exact ban time that they are suppose to have and not favor over anyone regardless of friendships. I don't favor over anyone and is just fair overall.

Respectful

I do my best to give players full respect even if we may have had a rough past. I'm not the type to hold grudges against anyone. I give people the respect that I would like to see be given to me.

Active

As previously said above in my application, I enjoy playing Minecraft and being apart of the community on Mineverse. I am an extremely active player when it comes to making reports, helping people, or just being online. I feel like being an active player in the community is crucial when being selected to moderate.

Knowledge

When it comes to recognizing and understanding hacks, I know a lot about it. I'm able to judge what type of hacks it is because I myself have been known to the usage of a client. I know a lot of hacks, ranging from kill aura to anti knockback and much more.

Trustworthy/Responsible

When someone trusts me the last thing on my mind is to break that trust from them. I'm very trustworthy in-game and in real life. I have no past history of scamming or breaking
      someone's trust. Carrying this trait into real life such as; when I'm in school teachers ask me to do request that would be critical if they may have asked another student to do the same request. I have had several instances when my peers asked me to hold on to their personal belongings because they have my full trust.

Aware

I'm always alert and ready to record any hackers if needed. I have my hotkey to record set at F6 which isn't too far from my usual position of my fingers on my keyboard. I'm typically usually never afk in the lobby or in a gamemode unless I'm busy on the forums or doing something important in real life. I'm able to scroll up in chat to see if there was any rule breakers and be able to screenshot it when I come back.

Works well with children

I like to say that I work extremely well with children or just people that are younger than me. I attend a school that isn't just for middle schoolers but it's a K-8 school meaning that I'm in a environment with younger people everyday. I'm able to understand what they may be trying to say or simply the type of vocabulary they use. This was also a skill that I needed in my life because of times when I had to watch over my younger sister or cousins because of their parents or my parents not being able to be there.

Mature

I've always been mature all of my life. I still like to laugh at inappropriate jokes or even make them, but that's only what most kids do around my age. When it's time to act serious or mature up that's what I'm able to do I'm able to switch up my actions and make them responsible so I'm able to do my job as needed.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      The following times that I am providing are the times when I am able to get on if needed. I will occasionally get off every few hours and take a break.

Monday: 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Tuesday: 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Wednesday: 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Friday: 3:30 pm - 11:00/12:00 pm

Saturday: 8:20 am - 11:00/12:00 pm

Sunday: 8:20 am - 9:30/10:00 pm

Holidays: 8:20 am - 12:00/1:00 pm or am

Note: I usually complete my homework at school and on the weekends I stay at home all day online.

Apart of attending a K-8 school it is also a year round school. My school lasts for 180 days but we take our breaks either before of after regular schools.
      I feel as if this is beneficial because once everyone else is off of break I would be starting mine soon. So I'll be able to get in-game on certain occasions while some of the moderators are at school.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

The first time I've ever logged onto Mineverse was in July 2014 when I first got Minecraft. I only played for a day and returned back to MCSG.

In February/March of 2015 was when I really got into Mineverse because I decided to join the server again and stayed because I thought the dragon lobby looked cool.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I have been muted on the forums once for 24 hours for rate abuse.

I was banned once in-game for hacking on survival but I got myself banned - meaning I reported myself.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I don't have any past experience of being a moderator. This should not reflect on anyone's ability to moderate a server. Some people might want a more experienced person, but I believe that with a little help from other moderators I'll be just as good as them with answering questions and moderating.

Conclusion

I want to thank you all for taking time to read my application whether you support me or not, I am highly appreciative of your feedback.

If you do not support me please tell me reasons on how I can improve my behavior or improve my application.

Thank you -Skye

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    2. cheetahswimmer

cheetahswimmer Experienced Member

Support FIRST!!! <3<3<3

3. thorraks

thorraks Guest

SUPPORT

4. Frooes

Frooes Experienced Member

I'm going to have to say support.~
      You are very friendly and outgoing, and I really like that in somebody.
      I wish you good luck.~c=

5. Coastic

Coastic Well-Known Member

Support.

6. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

Support.
      You and I both have made mistakes and I'm super happy we are both putting them behind us and focusing on the future!
      Goodluck Skye! <3

7. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

I've been waiting for this day :')

You don't know how much I support you.

8. TADS

TADS Guest

Support.

9. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Thank you so much Erika! :)
      Good luck in your moderator application also.
      Thank you Thorraks. <3
      Thank you!
      Rodeen, this honestly means a lot coming from you. Thank you so much. :)
      Thank you so much Recyclinq! Good luck to you in your application also. ;)
      Thank you Coastic, good luck to you and your application.
      Means a lot coming from you, thank you. :)

10. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Experienced Member

Support! SUPPORT!

11. alma

alma Boss Member

I also made a few mistakes, and I know people do change from the past and I believe in you.
      Support, good luck. :)

12. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Thank you guys so much for the feedback! <3

13. babyboynitro

babyboynitro Experienced Member

Support!!! ;D

14. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Thank you Nitro. :)

15. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

I support. :)

16. RoboticDuck155

RoboticDuck155 Active Member

17. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

Support, I've seen you around and you're friendly and helpful :)
      Also, why did you report yourself :p

18. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

Support.

19. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

Thank you! Means so much to me. :)
      I thought it would be funny and cool to get myself banned, but I don't report myself anymore. :p
      Also thank you and good luck in your application!

20. StarQueenAlexia

StarQueenAlexia Experienced Member

I support this :) Very good application, beautifuly made, i love the details and hard work you put into this and your honesty!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.