x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Jichdt Mod Application 2024

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jichdt, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Your in-game name:

Jichdt

NAMEMC

https://namemc.com/profile/Jichdt.1

What timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What country do you live in?

Canada

What languages do you speak?

English/Can Understand French

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

(i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have shadow play, and I have recording software on my desktop and laptop.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I think I should become a mod because I am active, helpful, and I care about the future of Mineverse. I am always looking for ways to improve the server, and whenever someone's play experience is being tampered with, (i.e. hackers), I am there to look out for them. I am a friendly face amongst the Mineverse community, and I feel like I would be a very impactful addition to the team. As well, I am very mature and can handle high-stress situations with ease.

As mentioned above, one of my most prevalent qualities as a player on Mineverse, is my activity. I am constantly on at different times throughout the day talking to all of the members of the community throughout each server. I love meeting new people and learning about what each server has to offer. Every time I log onto a new Mineverse server I am very friendly towards the player native to that server and if any of them need help, I am always there to try my best to help them.

Another great quality I possess is my level of maturity. I am an extremely outgoing person and very friendly towards others. This being said, I fully understand that a moderators duty must be taken seriously and I am committed to always doing my best at a job such as this one. A very important quality that I have, that is necessary for being a moderator is professionalism. I am a very professional person when talking to others so they know that they can take me seriously.

I am and will always want what is best for this server and if I become a moderator, I will not rest until I have made an impact in the community. I am an extremely hardworking person and I always do a job well and right. I think as a player and a person I stand out because of all these components I mentioned. I know that I would be a great fit for the Mineverse staff team.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Sunday: 4 - 6 hours

Monday: 3 - 5 hours

Tuesday: 3 - 5 hours

Wednesday: 3 - 5 hours

Thursday: 3 - 5 hours

Friday: 5 - 8 hours

Saturday: 6 - 9 hours

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I used to play on Mineverse a lot back in 2014 but I became inactive because of school. At the end of September, I decided to log back onto the server I used to love and fell straight back in love with it. Since then I’ve been extremely active. I'm reactive now and I can help the server a lot!

Are you reliable?

I am a very reliable person, I value trust and honesty as some of my best quality traits and I think it is one of the most important traits in a person and a moderator. Being a moderator is a big responsibility and I believe that I am a perfect person for this job.

What would it mean to you if you became Mod?

A position as a moderator on Mineverse would mean a lot to me because the server means a lot to me. Every day, new players log onto Mineverse and don’t necessarily understand how to play the game mode they log into, whenever I see a new player struggling I immediately help them with their problem. When I was new to Mineverse in 2015, I was having trouble learning how to play the game modes and a moderator named Gizzbot personally taught all I needed to know. Since then I have always been helping out players and becoming a moderator and following in Gizzbots shoes from where I began would mean the world to me.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

I have been banned once for "Mute Evasion" for 15 minutes, and other than that the only major offense that I have gotten was a 14 day mute for "Death Wishes" which I appealed and was accepted. I was also banned in like 2020 for being on a hacked client! I very much regret this please forgive me!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Yes! I own a server for friends and I also was staff on many failed servers! Mineverse can never fail though!

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?

Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes

Outro

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my Mineverse moderator application. I hope to soon be standing alongside the community as a moderator helping improve this already amazing server with all that I have to bring to the team. Feel free to leave any feedback in the comments and I will be sure to answer all of you! I also want to acknowledge I have a semi troubled past on mineverse and some bad relationships over the years but it has been a couple years and I know I am ready for the responsibility the moderator role entails!